• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario is my childhood. Though I did play other Nintendo games when I was a kid, like Zelda, Pikmin, and of course Animal Crossing.

But I'm not a kid anymore.

I'm a squid now. XD even though I STILL don't have it yet ;-;

Mario is my childhood. Though I did play other Nintendo games when I was a kid, like Zelda, Pikmin, and of course Animal Crossing.

LOL WHEN WILL THIS SQUID-FORMING VIRUS END???

XD 65 unique including the ones that are being shipped to me! I have a couple extras I'm trading atm... did you get the game??
Holyyy omg!! XD

And nope!! I haven't gotten the game yet!! Hahaha I will in the future though!! :D

YES!! my childhood consisted of pokemon ruby, fire red,crystal and red
I had about 200+ hours in my fire red game
Altho crystal is my fav
YESSS RED DEFINITELYYYY!!! Ahhhahahahah!! Man I miss those days <3 But I really like all the new functions they have added to Pokemon as well!!! It's great to see all the improvements after the first game ahaha!!

I grew up with Kirby HAHAHAH.
AHAAH OMG I LOVE KIRBYY!!! I used to watched Kirby all the time when I was super young hahah! The games are so much fun too <3

LOL Hi Squidward <:

I woke up early at 9 am ;u; rip sleep :( ended up sleeping at like 1 PM for two hours xD

I really need to fix my sleeping schedule D:

welp im bout to go to bed and instead of doing requests i playing dont starve together like a massive idiot
i have 10 artworks to do in 2 weeks
and a graphics assignment
and i play video games
go me
lol night guys!

welp im bout to go to bed and instead of doing requests i playing dont starve together like a massive idiot
and i play video games
go me
lol night guys!

Three cheers for procrastination!
G'night, mash potatoes~ x)

YESSS RED DEFINITELYYYY!!! Ahhhahahahah!! Man I miss those days <3 But I really like all the new functions they have added to Pokemon as well!!! It's great to see all the improvements after the first game ahaha!!

YESSSS RED WAS MY FIRST!!!! definitly!, watching pokemon improve and grow was and still is amazing!!"

and i play video games
go me
lol night guys!

Sounds just like me when doing my 2 literature class' assignments the day they are do XP

Morning everyone!

YOU KNOW WHAT WINDOWS VISTA? I'M TIRED OF YO' SHT.

its windows 10 time btches.

I knew someone was missing!

I'm good, WBU?

XD Yeah! I decided to go on a week-long hiatus due to moving.

I'm fine (just upset with one of my friends), and that's good!
YOU KNOW WHAT WINDOWS VISTA? I'M TIRED OF YO' SHT.

its windows 10 time btches.

windows VISTA!?!? you must be crazy with living with it for so long..... that's all I've got to say :l

Good morning! Been a long time since I've dropped by ;) How are y'all doing?

Hey, good morning, Lucanosa! It's been awhile since I've posted on here too xD

Busy with homework and whatnot but I can take a small break for the moment. How are you doing?

Hey, good morning, Lucanosa! It's been awhile since I've posted on here too xD

Busy with homework and whatnot but I can take a small break for the moment. How are you doing?

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR AVI

XD Yeah! I decided to go on a week-long hiatus due to moving.

I'm fine (just upset with one of my friends), and that's good!

Thats good! Sorry about your friend, I hope you can work it out!

I just sold my FR currency for 1000 TBT :)

windows VISTA!?!? you must be crazy with living with it for so long..... that's all I've got to say :l

its been my pc for less then a month but i am done. d o n e.

and yes, I have to fork out my snack cash for it =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back