• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably say she's disappointed and leave, a does have a way if making me feel really bad, so I try to do this as little as possible.

ikr i just listend to it like 10 times, I LOVE the unique sound of farewell, it suits her so well.

i have the album playing on a loop and i can't stop listening! i hope she comes out with more songs i love her voice sm

Night to everyone who's heading to bed now! :D I'm currently working on my Flight Rising requests! So far I've finished 12/37 requests :') Almost done with the first requester's!! Just two more to go!!

What's everyone up to now? c:

i need a good free drawing program to go with my tablet

i tried SAI but the link wasnt good and it downloaded a bunch of crap and a virus which i was able to get rid of, so if any of you have a good link/better program lemme know!

Night to everyone who's heading to bed now! :D I'm currently working on my Flight Rising requests! So far I've finished 12/37 requests :') Almost done with the first requester's!! Just two more to go!!

hey miharu!
im contemplating buying pokemon alpha saphire (bit late but eh) :p
but i might work on some requests in a minute.
how are your requests coming?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i need a good free drawing program to go with my tablet

i tried SAI but the link wasnt good and it downloaded a bunch of crap and a virus which i was able to get rid of, so if any of you have a good link/better program lemme know!

well i got sai online, but im not sure where i got it from lol, i know it was a youtube link :p
maybe gimp?

and hey xDDDD I'm up to my amiibo card collection... I've set them all out and I'm filling in the blanks with ones I'm getting/my friend has so I know which ones I need xDDD

hey miharu!
im contemplating buying pokemon alpha saphire (bit late but eh) :p
but i might work on some requests in a minute.
how are your requests coming?
Hey gravy!!! :D
OHH!! I LOVE SAPHIREEE!!! <3 Hahaha it's never to late to buy them! ;D The old ones are my childhooddd <3 Especially ruby for my gameboy advanced!! Hahaha XD

Ohh!! I'll love to see your requests when they are done! x] Your art is always amazing to look at!!

They are coming along great!! I'm down to the last one for this requester!! I can't wait :'D Then I'll need to start on the next requester's!!

and hey xDDDD I'm up to my amiibo card collection... I've set them all out and I'm filling in the blanks with ones I'm getting/my friend has so I know which ones I need xDDD
HOLY!!! How many do you have so far?? XD

Idk if im gonna get hhd, i don rlly enjoy designing houses in new leaf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey gravy!!! :D
OHH!! I LOVE SAPHIREEE!!! <3 Hahaha it's never to late to buy them! ;D The old ones are my childhooddd <3 Especially ruby for my gameboy advanced!! Hahaha XD

Ohh!! I'll love to see your requests when they are done! x] Your art is always amazing to look at!!

They are coming along great!! I'm down to the last one for this requester!! I can't wait :'D Then I'll need to start on the next requester's!!

HOLY!!! How many do you have so far?? XD

YES!! my childhood consisted of pokemon ruby, fire red,crystal and red
I had about 200+ hours in my fire red game
Altho crystal is my fav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back