• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys~~~~~

also I'd like to redeem some quests! :3

My favorite snacks are these Korean macaroni snacks (?) I'm not exactly sure what they're called but they come in huge bags, in the shape of a little body pillow or something. Not really sure what it is about them but they have an addicting taste that makes me keep eating them by the handful. I also like Pepero snacks in the Almond Chocolate flavor~ My fave thing about them is they're endorsed by EXO (lulz) and also the chocolate coating with the almonds is rly delicious

If I had one wish I'd wish for the rest of my fam to have their own wish so they'll have something they want and I would probably waste it spending it on myself

This is like the only game I play rip
6d50528784f19afb01c9abbea5ce6abf.jpg

My fave villager is Filbert because he's so adorable and I love his lazy personality, if he were a real human boy I'd want to adopt him as my son. He was also one of my first 5 so we have that bond~~

Also voted in the SOTW for Quest #19~
OHH!! I've never heard of those macaroni shaped snacks!! They do sound yummy though!!! XD

I'll be updating your Quest Roster during midnight! :D

You're living the dream, Mimi! You don't have to pay a discounted price, you can just get free food! xD
LOL!! Well it's a $5 limit of free froyo B] Still really good! And on my days off if I want to get froyo, I get 50% off hahaha!

I wish I could get free froyo

If I lived where you live I'd probably go to your froyo place all the time and say

"ITS ME SUGARELLA FROM TBT GIVE ME SOME FROYO YO KNOW?"
xD
LOOOL I would reject you all the time HAHA I wish I could give my family + friends discounts ; v ; Too bad I can't!

Ah a big GFX request:)

I?m fine, I?ll go to sleep soon, thankfully I?m tired :blush:
Sleep tight!! <3

Quest#20

My favorite villager is genji, why because hes one of the only jock villagers I like and he reminds me of a character from one of my old favorite games.
I'll be updating your Quest Roster at midnight!

Quest 20

My favorite villager is clay.
He lived right next to my home in my first town and was my favorite neighbor in my first town till he moved.

Awe that's fine. But yah my new club needs more members still, if you want to join. :)

Also, I want to donate this to the shop. <3
I'll be creating/updating your Quest Roster during midnight! :)

Thank you so much for the donation!!! ; v ;

hello everyone ^.^ hows everyone doing?

i decided to get pokemon alpha saphire, and regreat not getting it sooner lol :p

HIII!!! I'm doing great!!! Just about to eat some snacks and relax then get back to working on a lot of GFX requests I have to do ; v ;

AHH YESS AHAHAHA!!! AS is so much fun <3333 How far have you gotten? ;D

Hey guys, finally home.
I just got back from my canned food drive; we raised 17 000+ cans! The mayor was even there!! It was amazing!

froyo is manky why would anyone want it jees

Morning....its 705 am and my mom just woke me yelling "OK IM GOING NOW BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE" from two floors below me....

K
froyo is manky why would anyone want it jees

Morning....its 705 am and my mom just woke me yelling "OK IM GOING NOW BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE" from two floors below me....

What a cool mom

I just realized I have a single bell
I like that

AHH YESS AHAHAHA!!! AS is so much fun <3333 How far have you gotten? ;D

im about 2 hours in bc im taking it slow, ive only beaten the first gym :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

just soaking in the nastalga

the opening gave me shivers lol

I'm slowly tackling down all these requests I have on flight rising! :^) I'm pretty proud of my latest Breeding Card <3

2vvARNP.png

Hey guys, finally home.
I just got back from my canned food drive; we raised 17 000+ cans! The mayor was even there!! It was amazing!
Welcome back!! AND OMG CONGRATS!!!! That's such great news!!! ; v ;

im about 2 hours in bc im taking it slow, ive only beaten the first gym :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

just soaking in the nastalga

the opening gave me shivers lol
Hahaha no worries!! I always start out slow because I'm always trying to catch all the pokemons :') It's so time consuming but what can I say? I gotta catch them all :cool:

I should not have worn my boots today =w=
Awww how come? ; v ; Is it raining? DX

Aaaahhhh I just can't sleep enough ;u;

Morning everyone(though it's past noon lmao)! How's everyone doing c:

Morninggg!! AND AWWW!!! How comeee ; v; What's keeping you from sleeping? D;

And I'm doing pretty good!! Just slightly sleepy but I want to finish these 8 GFX requests!! XD

hello everyone ^.^ hows everyone doing?

i decided to get pokemon alpha saphire, and regreat not getting it sooner lol :p

YESSS THATS AWESOME WHAT STARTER DID YOU CHOOSE? I'm at the first gym myself, just waiting on this good friend of mine so that we can continue playing. We have this whole thing going in which we do our journeys together and do battles at certain points of the game like rivals and stuff xD we're both just busy c:

oh boy, hi!! :) I would like to join your amazing popsicle group.
I have never joined groups like these before but it looks interesting & fun!
I just realized I own two popsicles and thought I only owned the swirl lol.

Ya its called 10 to 100 BTB club, its on marketplace right now if you want to join, all details are in the post.

Morninggg!! AND AWWW!!! How comeee ; v; What's keeping you from sleeping? D;

And I'm doing pretty good!! Just slightly sleepy but I want to finish these 8 GFX requests!! XD
Just stressed from life ;u; also worried about a friend, she's been going through a lot ;-;

You work so much on the GFX XD how much time are those 8 requests gonna take you? Itd take me a whole day xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

HII YES WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU =D also you have a Popsicle! C: that's so cool :')

Speaking of which Miharu I'm not in the freezer member list yet, too poor to own a Popsicle ;u;

Hahaha no worries!! I always start out slow because I'm always trying to catch all the pokemons :') It's so time consuming but what can I say? I gotta catch them all :cool:
Haha im doing that too! with the new implements it makes it alot more fun and easy to catch them all :p
that breeding card looks so cool! it's making me want to start GFX making :p

Just stressed from life ;u; also worried about a friend, she's been going through a lot ;-;

You work so much on the GFX XD how much time are those 8 requests gonna take you? Itd take me a whole day xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

HII YES WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU =D also you have a Popsicle! C: that's so cool :')

Speaking of which Miharu I'm not in the freezer member list yet, too poor to own a Popsicle ;u;

Yay!! <3 omg love your welcoming, made me smile lOL sorry I am so exhausted rn & dunno what I am saying.

shh, don't let Miharu know!! jk haha. I can give you my extra popsicle, I really need to stop hoarding these collectibles smh.. greedy cinny T__T

YESSS THATS AWESOME WHAT STARTER DID YOU CHOOSE? I'm at the first gym myself, just waiting on this good friend of mine so that we can continue playing. We have this whole thing going in which we do our journeys together and do battles at certain points of the game like rivals and stuff xD we're both just busy c:
OMG THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!
like battling after gyms and stuff, that sounds so fun!
and i chose good'ol mudkip, as it was my starter as a kid playing ruby :p

i sorta did that with my friend with animal crossing, we both started our towns at the same time, and are tring to compete to get the best town (im winning >:))

HEYYY!!! Welcome to Team Popsicle!!! :D We are so happy to have you here!!! <33 Is there a certain color you'll like your name to be on the roster? :D

Oh no!! ; __ ; I hope your friend makes it through!! Wishing the best!! ; v; Reality likes to hit you hard :')

I do!! ; v; And oh boy LOL Probably the whole night HAHA 1 breeding card = 45 minutes - 1 hour XD

OHHH I'll ADD YOU NOWW!!! XD Sorry!! I normally only add if you request to be added! Otherwise I'll just think you are just here to chat temp or you only want to chat LOL

Haha im doing that too! with the new implements it makes it alot more fun and easy to catch them all :p
that breeding card looks so cool! it's making me want to start GFX making :p
YESSS definitely!! Omg hahaha I would waste so much time just trying to catch all the available pokemons in certain areas ahahaha!!!

Ahhh thank you!! and yesss you should!!! We should like do a collab or something one day B] You draw art, I turn it into a sig/banner/etc LOL That sounds pretty interesting hahahaha

Yay!! <3 omg love your welcoming, made me smile lOL sorry I am so exhausted rn & dunno what I am saying.

shh, don't let Miharu know!! jk haha. I can give you my extra popsicle, I really need to stop hoarding these collectibles smh.. greedy cinny T__T
Oh gosh!! What time is it over there?? ; v; I hope you rest well!!

SHHH I CAN READ MINDS!! XD AND PFFTT You aren't greedy at all!! ;v ; <--- this person here has 9 of them rip these collectibles are my favorite <3 Going to say bye bye to some of them though since I'll be giving them away here for future events

Aww that's cute <3 and no it's fine! I get what you mean haha, I'm the exact same; when I'm sleepy I'm essentially drunk XD

OMG no it's fine ;u; you earned these :') but I really appreciate that, you're too nice <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!
like battling after gyms and stuff, that sounds so fun!
and i chose good'ol mudkip, as it was my starter as a kid playing ruby :p

i sorta did that with my friend with animal crossing, we both started our towns at the same time, and are tring to compete to get the best town (im winning >:))
YES EXACTLY! It's so fun :') I chose Treecko xD I have an advantage over you huehuehue

Also that's a lovely idea c: yay for winning 8)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Miharu: sorry um I'm on phone so quoting big posts is tough ;u;

Thanks a lot for that <3 I hope the same.. you're right, life sometimes gets rough D:

SEE THATS WHAT I MEANT YOU SHOULD SLEEEEEP XD it's more important :') and that's fine lmao I'm mostly just here to chat with you lovely people but I'd love to be a part of the gang too :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back