• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lily!

How ya been?

I could always be better ^.^ I am getting ready for hunting season; I am going to go get everything ready and get some target practice in, tweak a few things and then wait! Also, congratulations on winning a raffle! You are very lucky :) How have you been?

I could always be better ^.^ I am getting ready for hunting season; I am going to go get everything ready and get some target practice in, tweak a few things and then wait! Also, congratulations on winning a raffle! You are very lucky :) How have you been?

Ooo, hunting! I honestly have never been, but It sound cool!

Thanks! I was surprised I won, honestly!

I have been great, thanks for asking! My school is doing a staff development day today so I have a 3 day weekend :)

Ooo, hunting! I honestly have never been, but It sound cool!

Thanks! I was surprised I won, honestly!

I have been great, thanks for asking! My school is doing a staff development day today so I have a 3 day weekend :)

Same!!! Wow, how convenient ^.^

Ah I need to go hunting again, I've not had much time since I moved here.
And it's better than bad right? I'm okay I guess. I think I'm getting sick again.

You hunt? Small game? Big Game? Both? Do you fish too? Ah, sorry XD And that sucks, man. Hope you get better!

Same!!! Wow, how convenient ^.^

You hunt? Small game? Big Game? Both? Do you fish too? Ah, sorry XD And that sucks, man. Hope you get better!

Sometimes, if the time allows it! I usually go with my dad, and it's anything he can get with a tag that tastes good XD
Yes, I fish too! I have absolutely zero patience so I typically just give up within an hour. Unless I catch something, but I don't like getting my hopes up.

And aye, it's okay. I have a compromised immune system so I'm used to it xD

I also have never been fishing :p

A few weeks ago we went crabbing, and it was awesome, but I almost lost a thumb lol. Feisty crabs

Sometimes, if the time allows it! I usually go with my dad, and it's anything he can get with a tag that tastes good XD
Yes, I fish too! I have absolutely zero patience so I typically just give up within an hour. Unless I catch something, but I don't like getting my hopes up.

And aye, it's okay. I have a compromised immune system so I'm used to it xD

Aha, I usually hunt big game, but I am hoping to get my duck stamp soon! And I am a pretty patient person, so I love to fish!

I also have never been fishing :p

A few weeks ago we went crabbing, and it was awesome, but I almost lost a thumb lol. Feisty crabs

Wow! You should really go! Its sooo fun! I don't eat fish, I just put em back in the water, but I love being out in nature. Just like with hunting, you see so many cool things! I have so many stories, and this is only going to be my second year hunting!

thank you!! <3 Hi Gravy, I want gravy with potatoes.
ilovepotatoes OTL I need to sleep lmfao.
I WANT TO GIVE MY POPSICLE AWAY but WE WILL see bud !! u will be free from the freezer soon
tumblr_inline_nbzhsf76a51sbbodc.png

I found out about tp when I saw someone with the siggie, i'm like holy a group for me I love popsicles. then I noticed it was about the collectible.. thought I had none until today lel.
sorry typed too much!! think I should sleep now, good night/morning/afternoon to you all! <3

DW BOUT ME ILL FIND MY OWN LIL POP <3
and yesss the sig's are working :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

morning/afternoon everyone!!

HAHHAHA OMG BAMBIE IS HERE @MY HOUSE AND WERE JUST LITERALLY FCKING ABOUT ITS SO FUN

Last edited:
OMG WELCOME FRIEND!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also hi everyone I just took a history quiz OTL i only missed 3 though thank goodness
Hii Joanne!! <3 THANK U!! :blush:
Aww thanks, you're so sweet <3 so, how're you doing c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah it's a chibi robot, from what I've heard :)
nah, you are! haha. I just woke up by my clingy cute dogs, but my day is going alright.
I kinda want to make pancakes.. but no eggs :( might walk to the store soon.
How are you? <3

DW BOUT ME ILL FIND MY OWN LIL POP <3
and yesss the sig's are working :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

morning/afternoon everyone!!

GOOD LUCK GRAVY :) <3
haha yesss, the siggie works!

also hi everyone in tp!

Aha, I usually hunt big game, but I am hoping to get my duck stamp soon! And I am a pretty patient person, so I love to fish!

Wow! You should really go! Its sooo fun! I don't eat fish, I just put em back in the water, but I love being out in nature. Just like with hunting, you see so many cool things! I have so many stories, and this is only going to be my second year hunting!

xD I'm slowly gaining patience, so I guess fishing is helping me learn it.

also hi everyone in tp!

hi!

WOOHOO!

Got my April birthstone :)

Congrats!!! :D Just 10 more stones and you'll have a full set~

Last edited:
oh boy, hi!! :) I would like to join your amazing popsicle group.
I have never joined groups like these before but it looks interesting & fun!
I just realized I own two popsicles and thought I only owned the swirl lol.

Welcome to Team Popsicle!!! So glad to have you here :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back