• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy, hi!! :) I would like to join your amazing popsicle group.
I have never joined groups like these before but it looks interesting & fun!
I just realized I own two popsicles and thought I only owned the swirl lol.

hello welcome to team popsical ^.^ im gravy :p
i'm currently on an adventure to find a popsicle, so im on the freezing list :p
how did you find out about tp?

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES EXACTLY! It's so fun :') I chose Treecko xD I have an advantage over you huehuehue

Also that's a lovely idea c: yay for winning
haha i was thinking of chosing Treecko, but mudkip just put a charm over me :p

@Miharu: sorry um I'm on phone so quoting big posts is tough ;u;

Thanks a lot for that <3 I hope the same.. you're right, life sometimes gets rough D:

SEE THATS WHAT I MEANT YOU SHOULD SLEEEEEP XD it's more important :') and that's fine lmao I'm mostly just here to chat with you lovely people but I'd love to be a part of the gang too :')
Hahaha no worries at all!! XD I feel you ; v; Being on your phone and trying to reply on tbt is a pain! I prefer typing > texting all day ahahah that's why I mainly only lurk on tbt when I'm at work and only reply/respond if it's urgent/very important XD

AHAHAHA I know :'D But I just can't help feeling guilty making these requesters wait :') They are so nice and patient it's like I want to make their stuff asap for them for being so kind :') Compared to those who aren't understanding and is super pushy/impatient, then I'm like not in the mood to make **** for them LOL At least I only have a total of 16 GFX left to make :^) I dropped it down from 37 requests to 16!

AND YES PLEASE JOIN US AHHAHA I just added you to freezings!! :DDDDD WOOOO!~

haha i was thinking of chosing Treecko, but mudkip just put a charm over me :p
YESSS MUDKIP ALL THE WAYYY AHAHAHAH <333 I just love water pokemon <3 They are just too cute to me ; v ; (However I hate the final evolution of mudkip :') I like cute things ahahah and it isn't very cute imo once it evolves ; v ; )

YESSS MUDKIP ALL THE WAYYY AHAHAHAH <333 I just love water pokemon <3 They are just too cute to me ; v ; (However I hate the final evolution of mudkip :') I like cute things ahahah and it isn't very cute imo once it evolves ; v ; )
YUSS FOR WATER TYPES!!!!!
i always chose water types, squirtle todidile mudkip all the way!
and omg i love cute pokemon too!!! my fav legendaries are jirachi celebi and mew bc they are just so dam cute =^.^=

Hahaha no worries at all!! XD I feel you ; v; Being on your phone and trying to reply on tbt is a pain! I prefer typing > texting all day ahahah that's why I mainly only lurk on tbt when I'm at work and only reply/respond if it's urgent/very important XD

AHAHAHA I know :'D But I just can't help feeling guilty making these requesters wait :') They are so nice and patient it's like I want to make their stuff asap for them for being so kind :') Compared to those who aren't understanding and is super pushy/impatient, then I'm like not in the mood to make **** for them LOL At least I only have a total of 16 GFX left to make :^) I dropped it down from 37 requests to 16!

AND YES PLEASE JOIN US AHHAHA I just added you to freezings!! :DDDDD WOOOO!~

YES EXACTLY ITS SUCH A BOTHER ;u; I so the exact same ahahah, I know what you mean xD I was just on phone today cuz I was in the shower P:

Aww you're too nice :') I feel you ;u; maybe it's just that I've turned into one ungrateful ******* lmao. OH MY GOD 37 IS LIKE A LOT!! YOURE TOO POPULAR XDD Though I can get why they love you so much <3

YAAAAYYY IM A PART OF THE GANG WOOT Now it's time to make it to the official member list >:3 though that seems impossible cuz there's no way I can actually get a popsicle considering I just earn my bells from posting XD

HAVE YOU HEARD OF OSHAWOTT ITS THE CUTET THING EVER <3 It's my favorite pokemon ahaha xD Water types are my favorite kind too :')

YES EXACTLY ITS SUCH A BOTHER ;u; I so the exact same ahahah, I know what you mean xD I was just on phone today cuz I was in the shower P:

Aww you're too nice :') I feel you ;u; maybe it's just that I've turned into one ungrateful ******* lmao. OH MY GOD 37 IS LIKE A LOT!! YOURE TOO POPULAR XDD Though I can get why they love you so much <3

YAAAAYYY IM A PART OF THE GANG WOOT Now it's time to make it to the official member list >:3 though that seems impossible cuz there's no way I can actually get a popsicle considering I just earn my bells from posting XD

HAVE YOU HEARD OF OSHAWOTT ITS THE CUTET THING EVER <3 It's my favorite pokemon ahaha xD Water types are my favorite kind too :')

AAAA HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!
oshawott is cinnimon roll, to innocent for this world
oh and welcome to tp ^.^ i thought you where always a member lol :p

AAAA HOW COULD I FORGET!!!!
oshawott is cinnimon roll, to innocent for this world
oh and welcome to tp ^.^ i thought you where always a member lol :p

OSHAWOTT SHOULD RULE THIS WORLD ITS LIKE THE CUTEST THING EVER OH GOD ;u;

LMAO I thought the same xD oh well, thanks c: might as well welcome myself to TP lmao.

LMAO I thought the same xD oh well, thanks c: might as well welcome myself to TP lmao.

I always picked Oshawott for White/White 2, his first form is cute, his second form is a ninja, and then his final evolution remind me of a pirate/samurai hybrid for some reason. xD

i only joined like a week or two ago :p
but this team is full of such cool people, and everyone is so nice!!, they helped me fit in :p
but honestly oshawott is such a lil cutie i could just die
why do cute pokemon exist
why are you doing this to me nintendo????

Last edited:
i only joined like a week or two ago :p
but this team is full of such cool people, and everyone is so nice!!, they helped me fit in :p
but honestly oshawott is such a lil cutie i could just die
why do cute pokemon exist
why are you doing this to me nintendo????

The moment I saw cincinno, Gen V became my favorite. xD

HEYYY!!! Welcome to Team Popsicle!!! :D We are so happy to have you here!!! <33 Is there a certain color you'll like your name to be on the roster? :D

Oh gosh!! What time is it over there?? ; v; I hope you rest well!!

SHHH I CAN READ MINDS!! XD AND PFFTT You aren't greedy at all!! ;v ; <--- this person here has 9 of them rip these collectibles are my favorite <3 Going to say bye bye to some of them though since I'll be giving them away here for future events
Thank you!! <333 I would like to use this color #A9A9F5 or purple if not visible hehue.

It is 4 AM LMAO, my sleeping sched is all messed up from binge watching netflix sigh :rolleyes: I will try to get some rest tho!! lOL.

omg noo, at least Aerate had freedom before calling emself out for being out of the freezer w/ me!!
this is why we can't have nice things Aerate!!!
tumblr_inline_nbzi32Po0V1sbbodc.png
jk you are amazing<3

omg you should see how many halloween candies I have .. I think others have more than me but my inventory just looks crazy, thinking about giving or selling them away. OTL. we can be greedy collectors together, u take the night shift, i take the morning shift. jk those days staying up for some halloween candies -o-'

Aww that's cute <3 and no it's fine! I get what you mean haha, I'm the exact same; when I'm sleepy I'm essentially drunk XD

OMG no it's fine ;u; you earned these :') but I really appreciate that, you're too nice <3

SEE THATS WHAT I MEANT YOU SHOULD SLEEEEEP XD it's more important :') and that's fine lmao I'm mostly just here to chat with you lovely people but I'd love to be a part of the gang too :')
huhu, you are kind too~!! <3

hello welcome to team popsical ^.^ im gravy :p
i'm currently on an adventure to find a popsicle, so im on the freezing list :p
how did you find out about tp?

thank you!! <3 Hi Gravy, I want gravy with potatoes.
ilovepotatoes OTL I need to sleep lmfao.
I WANT TO GIVE MY POPSICLE AWAY but WE WILL see bud !! u will be free from the freezer soon
tumblr_inline_nbzhsf76a51sbbodc.png

I found out about tp when I saw someone with the siggie, i'm like holy a group for me I love popsicles. then I noticed it was about the collectible.. thought I had none until today lel.
sorry typed too much!! think I should sleep now, good night/morning/afternoon to you all! <3

oh boy, hi!! :) I would like to join your amazing popsicle group.
I have never joined groups like these before but it looks interesting & fun!
I just realized I own two popsicles and thought I only owned the swirl lol.

OMG WELCOME FRIEND!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also hi everyone I just took a history quiz OTL i only missed 3 though thank goodness

Does anyone have a popsicle they would like to trade for a swirl?? or does anyone want to buy a swirl??

I have a second pop that isn't from the team.... although I'd rather buy the swirl instead of losing it haha good luck!

lol ive been gone for awhile everyone probably forgot about me

I haven't forgotten about you!

Um... anyone know what that robot thing on the title is?

it's the bots.... they're coming back.... first lag, next total control....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back