• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally home from workkk ahhhh sjdlkfjsdl how is everyone doing? <3

Just a worker at a froyo franchise B]

OHH NICEEE!!! I'll add it to our signature list!!! :D

YESSS!! I'm perfectly fine with that!! I have 100% trust in The Hidden Owl B]

You work at a FROYO PLACE?!,!!,!,!,!!,!,!,
Anshsnsnnenwnwjiiejriksman

hi guys~~~~~

also I'd like to redeem some quests! :3

My favorite snacks are these Korean macaroni snacks (?) I'm not exactly sure what they're called but they come in huge bags, in the shape of a little body pillow or something. Not really sure what it is about them but they have an addicting taste that makes me keep eating them by the handful. I also like Pepero snacks in the Almond Chocolate flavor~ My fave thing about them is they're endorsed by EXO (lulz) and also the chocolate coating with the almonds is rly delicious

If I had one wish I'd wish for the rest of my fam to have their own wish so they'll have something they want and I would probably waste it spending it on myself

This is like the only game I play rip
6d50528784f19afb01c9abbea5ce6abf.jpg

My fave villager is Filbert because he's so adorable and I love his lazy personality, if he were a real human boy I'd want to adopt him as my son. He was also one of my first 5 so we have that bond~~

Also voted in the SOTW for Quest #19~

I'm doing great!! Just going to try to finish up another big GFX request tonight! XD

How about you? :D

Hey Death!! What have you been up to? c:

YES I DO LOOOOL I get free froyo after every shift :^)

It's delicious ;)

You're living the dream, Mimi! You don't have to pay a discounted price, you can just get free food! xD

I wish I could get free froyo

If I lived where you live I'd probably go to your froyo place all the time and say

"ITS ME SUGARELLA FROM TBT GIVE ME SOME FROYO YO KNOW?"
xD

Last edited:
Quest#20

My favorite villager is genji, why because hes one of the only jock villagers I like and he reminds me of a character from one of my old favorite games.

Quest 20

My favorite villager is clay.
He lived right next to my home in my first town and was my favorite neighbor in my first town till he moved.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Raffle entries are actually closed rn because we just concluded a raffle a couple days ago! Sorry hahaha

Awe that's fine. But yah my new club needs more members still, if you want to join. :)

Also, I want to donate this to the shop. <3

hello everyone ^.^ hows everyone doing?

i decided to get pokemon alpha saphire, and regreat not getting it sooner lol :p

Quest 20

He lived right next to my home in my first town and was my favorite neighbor in my first town till he moved.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awe that's fine. But yah my new club needs more members still, if you want to join. :)

New club?

Quest 20

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!!!!

Cake is now in the shop! :D

Ya its called 10 to 100 BTB club, its on marketplace right now if you want to join, all details are in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back