• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
._. the peach collectible i bought yesterday is missing for some reason - this isnt the first time it has happened to me either. i already contacted a mod about it but i doubt they'd actually do anything about it tbh. has this happened to anyone else, or is it just me?

But your post never said anything about collectibles being used as buyouts :(

Oh? I forgot to put that! Even after FireNinja mentioned it, I said yes I did, but my stupid self kept forgetting to put it!

I'm so sorry :(

But your post never said anything about collectibles being used as buyouts :(

Oh? I forgot to put that! Even after FireNinja mentioned it, I said yes I did, but my stupid self kept forgetting to put it!

I'm so sorry :(

Hehe, pouring blood on yourself sounds fun! x)
Hahaha!! XD I'll just be adding blood to certain parts of my face/cosplay/prop! XD

It was really nice! My mother is a great cool. That strawberry cheesecake was amazing
THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR!!! And omggg I'm not a big fan of cheesecake! XD But strawberry flavored cakes are always so yummyyy <3

Thanks! :D

I just need to take a quick shower even though I'm not used to taking them at 3PM

@Miharu, Can my name be in this color? Thanks.
CONGRATS ON YOUR POPSICLE!!!! :D And yesss!~ I'll go ahead and move you to the official roster now! c:

._. the peach collectible i bought yesterday is missing for some reason - this isnt the first time it has happened to me either. i already contacted a mod about it but i doubt they'd actually do anything about it tbh. has this happened to anyone else, or is it just me?
That's so weird!! I saw that you had a peach and I was about to buy it! ; v; I want a butt fruit collectible ahahah!! I hope you get it back!!

Wow o __ o That lag was crazy hahaha! XD I saw 3 people post on here, but I couldn't see any of the posts including mine!

Wow o __ o That lag was crazy hahaha! XD I saw 3 people post on here, but I couldn't see any of the posts including mine!

Exactly what just happened to me. I'm all like "WHAT THE HECK" exempt I swore instead of saying heck. I said the big F too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back