• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's doing great!!! I wish I had one of the weekends off though!!! ; v; Hahahaha! But I'm just thinking about who I should cosplay as for TBT's costume event!! So exciting!! Hahaha I'm really thinking of Yuno Gasai since she's really bloody and fits halloween well! Hahaha Yanderesssssss omg XD

OH NO!!! Q___Q Viruses are evilll!! I hope you get rid of it soon!!

Hmm~ how about Ashley from Wario Ware? c:

Hmm~ how about Ashley from Wario Ware? c:

OHH She's pretty cute!! XD I've never played Wario Ware so I don't think I'll do her since I don't know her personality xD Hahaha! (Not only that I don't have a wig for her, and shipping for wigs might not make it in time for the contest ; v; )

Last edited:
OHH She's pretty cute!! XD I've never played Wario Ware so I don't think I'll do her since I don't know her personality xD Hahaha! (Not only that I don't have a wig for her, and shipping for wigs might not make it in time for the contest ; v; )

Ah, alrighty! I never realized getting wigs would take so long. o:

You should try being more patient xD It's only been a few hours since you had your auction up hahaha! XD Just give it some time c: Good luck with your Auction!

Yeah I get my impatience from my mom

you're not the only one who's impatient xD

:/ I'm planning on saving up and buying a cheaper collectible. I wanted to get a regular easter egg, but I'm not too sure. Any ideas? :p

When my auction is done, I'm totally buying a Popsicle. Eh, it's you're TBT do whatever you want!

Ah, alrighty! I never realized getting wigs would take so long. o:
It depends on which buyer/website I buy it off from hahah XD But normally wigs can take up to a month (unless you pay A LOT of money for the fast shipping option, which I don't want to do hahaha xD)

Yeah I get my impatience from my mom
> ___ <

you're not the only one who's impatient xD

:/ I'm planning on saving up and buying a cheaper collectible. I wanted to get a regular easter egg, but I'm not too sure. Any ideas? :p
AHHH!! YESSS!! I want to get 5 of them to match my popsicles hahaha! And I remember seeing your comment on my thread, but please feel free to post on your buying thread too!! ; v ; I already got 2 of them, so I'll wait until you get your first one before getting the other 3 <3

It depends on which buyer/website I buy it off from hahah XD But normally wigs can take up to a month (unless you pay A LOT of money for the fast shipping option, which I don't want to do hahaha xD)

; v ; Ouch, makes me wonder how people can afford to cosplay so often. xD

; v ; Ouch, makes me wonder how people can afford to cosplay so often. xD

By having a job hahah!! XD It's really pricey, but so much fun!! <3 I'm probably going to go with Yuno Gasai ahaha she fits Halloween so well!! Going to have so much blood on me :^)

By having a job hahah!! XD It's really pricey, but so much fun!! <3 I'm probably going to go with Yuno Gasai ahaha she fits Halloween so well!! Going to have so much blood on me :^)

Hehe, pouring blood on yourself sounds fun! x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back