• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea if this will fit the signature guidelines but idc:

xzwm7rv.gif

Back when the Trapped roleplay was alive and well. Ah, that feels like an age ago!
I'm pretty sure roleplaying makes it happen XD

Ah I remember that xP

Last edited:
Wow, I missed a lot during my stupid 9 year old ballet practice! Congrats Sugar! :)
By the way, I love the signature! It's really cute!

Last edited:
It depends on which buyer/website I buy it off from hahah XD But normally wigs can take up to a month (unless you pay A LOT of money for the fast shipping option, which I don't want to do hahaha xD)

> ___ <

AHHH!! YESSS!! I want to get 5 of them to match my popsicles hahaha! And I remember seeing your comment on my thread, but please feel free to post on your buying thread too!! ; v ; I already got 2 of them, so I'll wait until you get your first one before getting the other 3 <3

Ahhh yes! xD I didn't know if you'd get upset if I made a buying thread or not, so I thought I would hold off. Good luck getting 5 eggs ;D

Congrats on getting a popsicle!!! :D

._. the peach collectible i bought yesterday is missing for some reason - this isnt the first time it has happened to me either. i already contacted a mod about it but i doubt they'd actually do anything about it tbh. has this happened to anyone else, or is it just me?

;-; yes, the last big direct (not this one) they restocked all of the letters, and I got all in my cart and all in my inventory, but after I refreshed because the lag froze it up, all except the cyan and green letters disappeared. R.I.P.
People say they are upset they didn't get this or that at a restock, but really they should be thankful if they get anything at all imo.

eeee hey everyone c: i'm popping in this weekend since i'm free!! i see tp has gotten over 100k views and 10k replies since i left,,
i'll probably enter the collectible contest this weekend, then i'll be gone again most likely :c i ended up dropping a class and school has been a lot easier!! and congrats to anyone who has won/gotten a popsicle since i left too.

eeee hey everyone c: i'm popping in this weekend since i'm free!! i see tp has gotten over 100k views and 10k replies since i left,,
i'll probably enter the collectible contest this weekend, then i'll be gone again most likely :c i ended up dropping a class and school has been a lot easier!! and congrats to anyone who has won/gotten a popsicle since i left too.

Liz! Hi <3
Its been so long weve missed you

Hey guys!! Stopping by to say hi ahaha I may respond super late due to work but I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend! ❤(ӦvӦ。)

I have no idea if this will fit the signature guidelines but idc:

xzwm7rv.gif

Ah I remember that xP

Well I made another one

tt11022753fltt.gif
They look great!! Thank you!! c: I will add them to our gallery once I get home from work!

Ahhh yes! xD I didn't know if you'd get upset if I made a buying thread or not, so I thought I would hold off. Good luck getting 5 eggs ;D
OHHH No worries at all!! I would never get upset over that!!! Hahaha dawww you are too sweet!!! ; v;

LIIZZZYYYYY HIIIII!!!! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!!!

hii lizzy! we all missed you!

Hai gurl, remember me from the kik chat?
..probably not.

hi everyone!! hope ya weekend is going great because mine was not ; A;
but I got mexican candy so yaya :)

hi everyone!! hope ya weekend is going great because mine was not ; A;
but I got mexican candy so yaya :)

hi! hopefully next weekend is better :( btw still typing up a response to your message lol i have to eat first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back