• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

≤Team Rocket≥

MattyofAlbion said:
I'd wanna b a scientist plz :)
+Leaders+
*Trikki
*Sean

+Commanders+
Crashman Note: He rules over all Snorlax'
Nikoking
Ricano4Life

+Grunts+
Piranha

+Scientists+
MattyofAlbion
Conor

Sean got off, so it can't get edited until he gets back on tomorrow.
Don't be so fast to pick, Rocket was the biggest group, being in both Kanto and Johto.
I'm still thinking of more postitions.
Suggestions would be nice too.

Trikki said:
Sean got off, so it can't get edited until he gets back on tomorrow.
Don't be so fast to pick, Rocket was the biggest group, being in both Kanto and Johto.
I'm still thinking of more postitions.
Suggestions would be nice too.
Hm... how about Grunts who prove to be helpful to the group could be promoted to Advanced Grunts and same with scientists being Advanced Scientists.

That works. I was thinking along the lines of like, the leader and grunts inside of the Viridian City Gym, the Rocket Game Corner, Silph Co, etc. as well.

Sorry team galatic, but hopefully I'll be able to sign up for this group also *and keep up with it o.o* *signs*

Lol, Eff Galactic. I'll join this one.

EDIT: Here's a crappy gradient signature I made. Lol.

TRSig.jpg

Trikki said:
Brandon said:
Too many teams. LOL I'm surprised I haven't seen Teams Aqua and Magma yet. :/

I'm gonna apply for Team Galactic, but I'm too lazy to send the pm : DDDD
That's because Aqua and Magma fail. lol
That is very true. Im trying to decide which group to go to, i like team rocket because they are old skool.

Another pointless group that will reach 100 pages of posts in 3 days and then disband.

That's why today I'm goin' to at least try and hold a mini-MKW Tourney.

Thanks for letting me join!

Sadly, ill be away for the next 5 days,
so I wont be able to make any of the events.

Team Rocket=Awesomeness
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
250px-Team_Rocket_Grunt_HGSS.png
</div>Team Magma/Aqua=Horrible outfits
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
teammagma.jpg

aqua.jpg
</div>Team Galactic=Horrible Hair cuts
Team_Galactic.bmp
</div>

john102 said:
Team Rocket=Awesomeness
250px-Team_Rocket_Grunt_HGSS.png
</div>Team Magma/Aqua=Horrible outfits
teammagma.jpg

aqua.jpg
</div>Team Galactic=Horrible Hair cuts
Team_Galactic.bmp
</div>
Damn straight.

Back