• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Temporary Egg Price Guide (UPDATE #4!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what u do is make an alt, then sell eggs to urself thru the alt cuz u think it makes things less suspicious. but before you do that you need to ask what a collectible is and call yourself dumb on the egg hunt thread. no one will ever suspect a thing

RIP x

Updated the pika and sakura egg prices!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sold a Sakura Egg for 2k

I sold:
Pikachu Egg for 2000
Sakura Egg for 2000
(2) Candy Eggs for 3000 each

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just bought a Dark Egg for 7500

Thank you for making this! Looking to buy and sell eggs, this is very helpful :)

Not sure if this helps buuuuut...
sold a dark egg + sakura for a combined price of 10.5k

How do people have negative eggs?
lol sorry for the ridiculously out of place post haha

Last edited:
m3ow had a glitch where she got 2 eggs from 1 clue. then she spent them all so she had 0 but Jer still had the need to deduct one lmao

Idk if trading counts but here are all my trades:
sakura egg for a blue candy
sakura egg for an apple and a regular egg
pikachu egg for two choco cakes

so yeah my sakura and pikachu eggs each sold roughly around 2k. o:

(and omfg negative eggs, how are the mods going to fix that haha)

Idk if trading counts but here are all my trades:
sakura egg for a blue candy
sakura egg for an apple and a regular egg
pikachu egg for two choco cakes

so yeah my sakura and pikachu eggs each sold roughly around 2k. o:

(and omfg negative eggs, how are the mods going to fix that haha)

Trades are also put into the guide so people can have avague idea about values :)

What about the egg currency on our profiles? Before purchasing a collectable, can we trade/sell/buy the "pre" eggs? I'm having such a hard time on these clues that I'd rather buy the "pre" eggs off of other users. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back