• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

go to clean the rest room
a kid comes out of the door
goes inside and it smells
Fox: Do I have to clean the pea on the floor?!?!?!

SPORGE27 said:
Bastoise99 said:
Blast's Martini

This Martini is one fine concoction. Most of its made up of vodca, but theres also some traditional blends like a little margarita and a hint of whiskey. Is offered shaken or stirred. Shaken for a storng flavor
this will be good if you can name a video game with a Martini in it!
ok....
The Termina Martini

:D

Quote:Triforce3force
Anyway... Pinnacle Filet, made from the finest seafood caught at pinnacle rock.

ok and I got you back on the rosther, just where is Pinnacle rock? If it isn't from a video game please find a different entree

:Bastoise

perhaps you misunderstood the contest.... it is to be and item from a video game...
Although I will except the first one saying it is from a James Bond game...

Quote:DarthGohan1
i'm gonna have to reccomend bbq goomba shishkebobs.

I'm sorry but I can't put that on because goombas are sentient beings...
but youy get the bells for creativity.

Fox, yes please
clean the pea of the floor that round green thing is ugly in the bathroom, also could you clean the pee?

and finally Bastoise you are an admin please transfer 10

SPORGE27 said:

ok and I got you back on the rosther, just where is Pinnacle rock? If it isn't from a video game please find a different entree

perhaps you misunderstood the contest.... it is to be and item from a video game...

Fox, yes please
clean the pea of the floor that round green thing is ugly in the bathroom, also could you clean the pee?

sporge has been pied!!

Pied.png

THEBOBINATOR said:
sorry. I have jobs in both places, and if you dont want me to work here, fine. I QUIT!!!
Well fine then!
I just meant that I employ you and you still kick me, and now slaped me, that shows me who you are loyal to!

SPORGE27 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
sorry. I have jobs in both places, and if you dont want me to work here, fine. I QUIT!!!
Well fine then!
I just meant that I employ you and you still kick me, and now slaped me, that shows me who you are loyal to!
I work at the other cafe too. I was doing one of my jobs. If I were bouncer here, and Mino came in and started trouble, I would do the same to him.

*lets loose the big monster of monsterness*
*runs*

oh, and by the way, it is trained, will only obay me, and wont attack cafe fish.

a picture:
oogmagoog.gif

:evillaugh:
You dare(refering to both Pikmin and Bob)

One the food is in the back behind either locked doors or is already served, if you actually broke in alarms would sound(and may be a hoard of chain chomps would be released)

And as for your monster Bob, I think I'll call animal control.
and besides both of you can be arested for , in the case of Pikmin, breaking and entering, and for Bob, destruction of property due to release of monster.

Now I don't want to get other admns/mods into this mess so please leave quietly and don't start a war. You may come back but only if you plan on eating here working here or trying to form an agreement, I will abide by the same rules and am sorry for earlier.

Bastoise99 said:
*makes a martini*
Anyone want one?
oh and yes I would big B!
*drinks*
thanks! :lol:

Just don't attack the fish cafe for now ok,(no more vodka)

SPORGE27 said:

Fox, yes please

Fox did you quote the wrong post and the bob has quit do to tensions between the 2 cafes

<big><big><big>WHAT?!</big></big></big><big><big>

Hey, buster, you're the one who started this, we never wanted a contest, and now all you're doing is being a hypocrite. We didn't realize you were taking this seriously. Where's the fun in that? We don't, and the Fish Cafe has thrived. I don't see what your problem is, but it's not cool. :no:</big>

Ummm Pikmin did you read the whole thing?

I apologize in the end for what I did, iss it too much to ask for the same and go on a forgive and forget basis?

Back