• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

Cafe Fish As Head Chef I sue you 3000 bells if you do not pay in the next week then your cafe must be delted all proceeds got to Sporge...I'm serious.

he advertised in a no advertising zone and PIMIN claimed Smothies were his invention when they are really mine infact...half of the proceeds go to me

:p

:D

Mmmmmm....lets see...I'm going to settle this the only way I know how to...THE FIRST ONE TO GET ME A COELECANTH DEEP-FRIED AND MADE SWIM BEFORE COPOKING IT AND WITH TOASTED BROCCOLI OVER IT WITH ARAWANA BITS AND ARAPAIMA SAUCE WITH MY SPECIAL INGREDIENT WINS THE DEBATE ABOUT ADVERTISING!

What it isn't spam
it is discussion of our cooking.

and anyway,
*pulls down piranha's postrer and dips it into the friar*

He has just started a war.

Health Inspector.
*flips badge*
badge.bmp

Give me one of everthing on your menu

I'm terribly sorry but this cafe isn't in Kansas City....

I don't think it works everywhere.

BAMBAM! said:
Cafe Fish As Head Chef I sue you 3000 bells if you do not pay in the next week then your cafe must be delted all proceeds got to Sporge...I'm serious.
OMG, kid, get over it. :|

*is a real health inspector*

XD.jpg

Give me one of everything or I will have to close this place.

I've also got a pen in my front pocket and a document in my document pocket. Nobody move.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
OMG, kid, get over it. :|
no one is getting sued...OMG, this isn't a real business!

Back