• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Termina Cafe

You can't be the real health inspector
He is!

inspetor.bmp

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Cafe Fish As Head Chef I sue you 3000 bells if you do not pay in the next week then your cafe must be delted all proceeds got to Sporge...I'm serious.
OMG, kid, get over it. :|
I only said that once here...Thats not a big thing to get over it is not like a whole page is about it :l

BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Cafe Fish As Head Chef I sue you 3000 bells if you do not pay in the next week then your cafe must be delted all proceeds got to Sporge...I'm serious.
OMG, kid, get over it. :|
I only said that once here...Thats not a big thing to get over it is not like a whole page is about it :l
Nobody sues anyone. It'll create rivalry. And besides, rivalry already exists between two individuals...

*pffft*
Bulerias is right.
but cafe fish is the rival cafe.

I just want no more advertising.

SPORGE27 said:
*pffft*
Bulerias is right.
but cafe fish is the rival cafe.

I just want no more advertising.
....wait... is this all about me pretending to put up Cafe

I think he was just trying to get SPORGE on his side...

Look I asked in this thread and fish to pease stop the posters now ok Piranha,

and as for Pikmin, don't make this into a flame war, ok
You were already banned once for that.

And now it will be time for....

Who can give me the best recipe for something!

<big><big><big>CONTEST!!</big>

Whoever gives me the best recipe for some kind of meal will not only get it on the menu here but ...

a gmail account if wanted,
and 20 bells from my pocket!!!

A note.
If I don't like any of them no one wins so please find something unique that will be good!

Soothie (new thing not smothie) This sotthie is made from the juices of the most soothing flowers and fruits. It has the taste of a soothing banna strawberry tatse. Every person the sings in front of an aduince has had this drink. It sooths thier voice.

actually I meant something real...
at the time I was hungry... and thought i could try cooking something...
i haven't cooked anything for a while.

hmmm How about a flaming Alaska? A cake of dark dark chocolate with the most bueatiful frosting in the world! And to top it all off! A flame to make the audicunce...I mean customers go, "ooooooooooo"

BAMBAM! said:
hmmm How about a flaming Alaska? A cake of dark dark chocolate with the most bueatiful frosting in the world! And to top it all off! A flame to make the audicunce...I mean customers go, "ooooooooooo"
do you have a recipe for it?

Here's some Chocolate Mousse

:D

INGREDIENTS:

* 9 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
* 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
* 4 eggs, separated
* 1/2 pint heavy cream
* 1 dash peppermint extract

DIRECTIONS:

1. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Stir marshmallows into hot chocolate until melted. Set aside.
2. Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form. Whip cream until soft peaks form. Stir egg yolks into slightly cooled chocolate mixture. Fold in egg whites and whipped cream. Stir in peppermint extract. Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.

Special Sauce:

Ingredients:
Luoisiana red pepper juice
a .000001 ounce of lava
Spicy sauce from mexico
A hint of love

:p

How to make with ingredients:

Stir in volcano with a bathroab on. Bake in oven for 6 hours. Let it settle for 5 days.

Back