TF2: Highlander Challenge

I wont be able to sign up to the website for about 5 days due to the fact im in a hotel with only my dsi for internet which is very slow

Animefan said:
I wont be able to sign up to the website for about 5 days due to the fact im in a hotel with only my dsi for internet which is very slow
cool beans. just remember sign ups close the 26th, which is six days after you get back, I think.

Psychonaut said:
Animefan said:
cool beans. just remember sign ups close the 26th, which is six days after you get back, I think.
Sheen better get to it and make the team up.

I'd prefer to play at least once or twice together before the tournament, if that's possible/if we're going to play to win.. but if we're just playing for the medals, then loltf2srsbzns.

really hope I'm not gonna end up srsfagging up the team :/ lols.

Psychonaut said:
I'd prefer to play at least once or twice together before the tournament, if that's possible/if we're going to play to win.. but if we're just playing for the medals, then loltf2srsbzns.

Yeah some good old practice will be nice even if we are playin for fun.

Psychonaut said:

Oh of course not, I'm not going to play and kill myself or some *censored.2.0*. If I play, I'd play to win.
The medal being a huge bonus for doing this, somewhat the thing that made me want to do it. =P

Nah, no way you could *censored.7.6* the team up. Just a bunch of friends having some lols

AndyB said:
Psychonaut said:

Oh of course not, I'm not going to play and kill myself or some *censored.2.0*. If I play, I'd play to win.
The medal being a huge bonus for doing this, somewhat the thing that made me want to do it. =P

Nah, no way you could *censored.7.6* the team up. Just a bunch of friends having some lols
Well, let's take a tally of how many of us have mics. It could really help STEP UP OUR GAME, BRO.

AndyB said:
Psychonaut said:

Well a couple of friends and me

I have a mic, but its about as old as I am.

one of those old white plastic mac microphones, that you used to stick on your monitors.

except I just put it on my desk.

still, *censored.2.0*sux.

As said on the last page or so, practise would be a great idea. I'd say we get together at some point, some random server whatever.
Hell, even just getting used to how each other plays, I've been playing alot with Psycho.

AndyB said:
As said on the last page or so, practise would be a great idea. I'd say we get together at some point, some random server whatever.
Hell, even just getting used to how each other plays, I've been playing alot with Psycho.
we bro's, bro.

I wouldn't say I've learned your play-style, but I can kinda guess where you're going to go/what you're doing with the pyro. but there's not a whole lot of ways to play him, eh? either w+m1 pyro, engie + pyro = bff pyro, or sneaky/hit and run pyro, i guess. though you'll be spying for us, eh? :p

which isn't me bashing the pyro.. I wish I could play sneaky/hit and run pyro way better. tough stuff.

tl;dr, yes. playing with people, on the same team or not, means you'll be more accustomed to playing with them, and our team will have a better chance. bleh @ longwinded.

any clue/info on which maps we'll be playing the highlander matches on, or is that TBA?

I have a mic, just don't normally use it as to not annoy people in the room :p but for a match I could make an exception :3

Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Sounds like fun, I'm not good enough to join xD
Make me proud by making it past the first challenge!

<big><big>Go! Tortimer's Pride!
</big></big>

@Animefan I would hope that they would compensate a tad.
you should join, anyways. :p we need at least 10 people, and an extra is always welcome.

we aren't pro, or anything near it.. tf2 highlander =/= srs bzns, bro :p

also, the team's named tortimer's pride, and is registered/there, now?
But I think the team wouldn't benefit from someone who can barely turn and shoot xD

SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Sounds like fun, I'm not good enough to join xD
Make me proud by making it past the first challenge!

<big><big>Go! Tortimer's Pride!
</big></big>

@Animefan I would hope that they would compensate a tad.
you should join, anyways. :p we need at least 10 people, and an extra is always welcome.

we aren't pro, or anything near it.. tf2 highlander =/= srs bzns, bro :p

also, the team's named tortimer's pride, and is registered/there, now?
But I think the team wouldn't benefit from someone who can barely turn and shoot xD
tortimer means bzns.

also, he's like the commander or something. and old = awesome, for them. :|

SRS BZNS.

since I'm an *censored.1.3*. someone else can be leader as I don't really want to be leader. or really be a part but I'll still participate.

scratch that *censored.2.0* yo.

send me a PM on who you want to be.

Back