TF2: Highlander Challenge

Animefan said:
Fabio cant participate?
Who will be the Scout?
Caleb just said he'd play Scout.

Also, Sean, can you changed the teams name on the site? (Tortimer's Pride! *raises fist*)

Gnome said:
since I'm an *censored.1.3*. someone else can be leader as I don't really want to be leader. or really be a part but I'll still participate.

scratch that *censored.2.0* yo.

send me a PM on who you want to be.
wait, what?

and we need 10 people, not 9. so someone has to be an extra for something.

we also need to give our emails to gnome so he can register us. i'll pm it to you, bro. internet isn't a safe place, even for made up email accounts. D:

Psychonaut said:
Gnome said:
since I'm an *censored.1.3*. someone else can be leader as I don't really want to be leader. or really be a part but I'll still participate.

scratch that *censored.2.0* yo.

send me a PM on who you want to be.
wait, what?

and we need 10 people, not 9. so someone has to be an extra for something.

we also need to give our emails to gnome so he can register us. i'll pm it to you, bro. internet isn't a safe place, even for made up email accounts. D:
Meh i dont even use my email that much soo...

DontStealMykills@hotmail.co.uk

@Andyb :( I posted about being engineer\

AndyB said:
Not yet, looking for an Engineer. (or I haven't seen them post about it.)
I have a friend (a bit shaky, tbh) who wants to join. I'll ask for his dox to send to gnome, if that's alright with you guys/we need one more.

he'd probably wanna be a heavy/engineer/sniper, so I guess he'd be an extra for one of those classes.

also. lol srs bzns tf2.

edit: oh snap, i missed my 800th. D:

Psychonaut said:
AndyB said:
Not yet, looking for an Engineer. (or I haven't seen them post about it.)
I have a friend (a bit shaky, tbh) who wants to join. I'll ask for his dox to send to gnome, if that's alright with you guys/we need one more.

he'd probably wanna be a heavy/engineer/sniper, so I guess he'd be an extra for one of those classes.

also. lol srs bzns tf2.
Yeah i have a friend who could join as well, hes good but not really into competitive play
His brother might be though

He plays as Pyro
His brother plays as spy/sniper i think.

Im starting to think Gnome dislikes me... but he has good reason not to like me after i must being annoying sometimes.

beehdaubs said:
I thought Solgi was our engineer.
Solgi was if nobody else wanted to join in. Then he went on to say no out right.
And as for the outside help, they to be just backup if/when needed.

AndyB said:
beehdaubs said:
Solgi was if nobody else wanted to join in. Then he went on to say no out right.
I though solgi left TBt or is he on Frosty Hydrant?

Animefan said:
AndyB said:
beehdaubs said:
He was banned, comes into the Fh chat alot.

AndyB said:
Animefan said:
AndyB said:
beehdaubs said:
He was banned, comes into the Fh chat alot.
Ah ok , the only reason i know he came here is because of bumped topics..

and then i realized I've only been here a month.

the max is 14, but we need at least 10.

I don't think we need to focus on who can play what, until we have who can play at all. THEN we can squabble about who gets to be x class. but with that aside, I think the team looks good/acceptable, just needs some definition on who has what covered, and if we need more people.

and I'm too lazy to count how many people have signed up/revoked their "forms", yet. bleh.

Psychonaut said:

I don't think we need to focus on who can play what, until we have who can play at all. THEN we can squabble about who gets to be x class. but with that aside, I think the team looks good/acceptable, just needs some definition on who has what covered, and if we need more people.

and I'm too lazy to count how many people have signed up/revoked their "forms", yet. bleh.
I know i wont miss this
I mean this is probably the only chance i have to get in a tourney on TF2

Edit: I need some help, when i register to that website it says im not entering my steam id in the right format

I'll take the spot as Scout, And anybody who thinks there not good enough, join anyway.

Animefan said:
Psychonaut said:

I know i wont miss this
I mean this is probably the only chance i have to get in a tourney on TF2

Edit: I need some help, when i register to that website it says im not entering my steam id in the right format
http://steamidfinder.com/

also, apparently yours is 0:0:32683272

Right, so there's been a bit of a change in order. Psycho is now the team leader. So Pm him your emails, he can find your steam IDs. And then we'll all be good to go.

Back