TF2: Highlander Challenge

AndyB said:
Right, so there's been a bit of a change in order. Psycho is now the team leader. So Pm him your emails, he can find your steam IDs. And then we'll all be good to go.
ffffuuu- fast postin.

http://etf2l.org/teams/11043/

^^^ that's the team to join now, apparently.

PM me your emails, as they're necessary, you can make a fake one if you don't feel like giving the real one. adding me on steam would make it a hella lot easier to add you to the team, as well, and would make it easier to join everyone, but so long as you're a friend with one/two people on the team, that isn't really necessary.

so.. yeah. just need to see/know your steam profiles, to get your steam id's.

Psychonaut said:
Animefan said:
Psychonaut said:
and then i realized I've only been here a month.

the max is 14, but we need at least 10.

I don't think we need to focus on who can play what, until we have who can play at all. THEN we can squabble about who gets to be x class. but with that aside, I think the team looks good/acceptable, just needs some definition on who has what covered, and if we need more people.

and I'm too lazy to count how many people have signed up/revoked their "forms", yet. bleh.
I know i wont miss this
I mean this is probably the only chance i have to get in a tourney on TF2

Edit: I need some help, when i register to that website it says im not entering my steam id in the right format
http://steamidfinder.com/

also, apparently yours is 0:0:32683272
Ok thanks

Psychonaut said:
Muh Pit said:
I'd love to help, but frankly, I'm a bit *censored.2.0* so I'll just cheer you on. :D
extra's are always welcome, bro. :3

and apparently there's something about buddies and great buddies, which do something about scheduling stuff. no clue if we need that.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Tortimers_Pride <-- the steam group
also, a ]

forget everything I said, just PM me your etf2l page/name.

*censored.3.0* all that, just join this team.

http://etf2l.org/teams/11043/

lol!

Animefan said:
AndyB said:
A word to the wise, better get signing up to the etf2l site, as signs up for the challenge closes on 26th of August.
And just to be helpful, Steam ID finder
For good measures... Tortimer's Pride etf2l page and Tortimer's Pride Steam group page
Now i know what youre thinking "god this asks alot of questions" but this will probably be my last

When i go on the "Tortimers pride" page how do i join?
PM your details to Psycho. I think a link to your profile on etf2l is best.
If you're already on the site, then I think there is a way to do it yourself... (he added me in, so I don't know).

AndyB said:
Animefan said:
AndyB said:
A word to the wise, better get signing up to the etf2l site, as signs up for the challenge closes on 26th of August.
For good measures... Tortimer's Pride etf2l page and Tortimer's Pride Steam group page
Now i know what youre thinking "god this asks alot of questions" but this will probably be my last

PM your details to Psycho. I think a ]Well im registered on the site but i dont see any thing that says "Join Team"

Animefan said:
AndyB said:
Animefan said:
AndyB said:

PM your details to Psycho. I think a ]Well im registered on the site but i dont see any thing that says "Join Team"
Post a link to your profile and Psycho will hopefully sort it out soon.. unless you figure it out.

Animefan said:
AndyB said:
Animefan said:
AndyB said:

did you add your steam ID to your etf2l page/when you signed up?

bdubs just had the same/similar problem as you, and he fixed it by adding his steam id, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to add/see him in the register member thing.

Alright, I *think* I can join on this if there is space.
It all lies on what happens if I uninstall Steam and hope for the best that it'll run.

EDIT: I'll take any class, I guess.

-Aaron said:
It all lies on what happens if I uninstall Steam and hope for the best that it'll run.

scout - caleb
soldier - bdubs
pyro - miranda
demoman - tbd
heavy - tbd
engineer - tbd
medic - tbd
sniper - trikki/prof gallows
spy - andyb

put that so i can keep track of everything.

I put TBD for to be determined, since I don't really know how this all is going to work out. I can go demo or medic, gnome would like to go medic or heavy (unless he thinks I'm dead set on being demo?), and a friend of mine wants to be heavy, sniper, or engie.

JOIN THE ETF2L SITE. that way I can tell who's going to be what, and everything will be that much easier on us all, since we can practice the class.

we need at least one extra, regardless, so as long as we don't fill up the 14 person limit, sign up if you feel like you want to/can.

Psychonaut said:
-Aaron said:

scout - caleb
soldier - bdubs
pyro - miranda
demoman - tbd
heavy - tbd
engineer - tbd
medic - tbd
sniper - trikki/prof gallows
spy - andyb

put that so i can keep track of everything.

I put TBD for to be determined, since I don't really know how this all is going to work out. I can go demo or medic, gnome would like to go medic or heavy (unless he thinks I'm dead set on being demo?), and a friend of mine wants to be heavy, sniper, or engie.

JOIN THE ETF2L SITE. that way I can tell who's going to be what, and everything will be that much easier on us all, since we can practice the class.

we need at least one extra, regardless, so as long as we don't fill up the 14 person limit, sign up if you feel like you want to/can.
can I be Heavy.

Okay, I may be a backup if I can manage to find a decent computer for my bday, or just try to save up a lot of money to get one. Anyways, yeah just felt the need to post :p .

NikoKing said:
Okay, I may be a backup if I can manage to find a decent computer for my bday, or just try to save up a lot of money to get one. Anyways, yeah just felt the need to post :p .
awesome. have you signed up on the etf2l site yet?

I've got a friend that can do engie, hoovy, solly, or sniper, depending on how things pan out (added him to the team, HANK HILL, so you guys know) and I can do medic if no one else wants to (thinking of andy, but andy = spy, and can probably spy better than us, but i dunno), but the problem with that is needing a demomemoman.

so.. right. looks good so far. :3

Yeah, I've been doing pretty well as Medic lately, but I'll still stick with Spy.

Psychonaut said:
Animefan said:
AndyB said:
Animefan said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepetf2l site, as signs up for the challenge closes on 26th of August.
did you add your steam ID to your etf2l page/when you signed up?

bdubs just had the same/similar problem as you, and he fixed it by adding his steam id, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to add/see him in the register member thing.
Ill try that
K im logged in and have entered my steam id what now?

Back