• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TF2: Highlander Challenge

-Aaron said:
Psychonaut said:
-Aaron said:
Well, if no one wants to be Demoman, I guess I'll start practicing now.
I've got demoman down, but I would have preferred medic, since no one else was going to do medic.

you don't have to go and forcefully learn him, just make sure you've got your class down.

weren't you going to be medic, aaron?

wait, whut? what were you going to/wanted to be, aaron? :/

@ animefan *edit*

gravel pit, dustbowl, cp_gorge are all on that list. I'm sure there's more, though. I've been playing on the drunken brawl's server, which is just a competitive maps server, 24 players. would be a good idea for us to at least know the maps, if we can't arrange team practices.

216.52.143.41:27015 <-- ip for the drunken brawl, if you can't find any other competitive map servers/are lazy. :p
I said I can be any class except Spy and Demo.
alright. I have a feeling we might need an extra for scout or sniper, not sure about other classes.

practice for demo would be cool in the event I can't be there @_@

-Aaron said:
Alrighty, got it working.
Who's up for some matches tomorrow?...or later since it's already 1 in the morning here.

EDIT: Also, I don't know what the hell RED was thinking here.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
lolwtf-1.png
</div>

I stayed in that position for the entire match. I think they were trying to get Silent Pardner or something, because those 3 Engies became 8 later. Lol.
Snipe them!

SSgt. Garrett said:
-Aaron said:
Who's up for some matches tomorrow?...or later since it's already 1 in the morning here.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
lolwtf-1.png
</div>

I stayed in that position for the entire match. I think they were trying to get Silent Pardner or something, because those 3 Engies became 8 later. Lol.
Snipe them!
I did.
Like I said, during the entire match, I was in that same position because they kept coming back to that place. They even brought friends later.

-Aaron said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
-Aaron said:

lolwtf-1.png
</div>

Snipe them!
I did.
Like I said, during the entire match, I was in that same position because they kept coming back to that place. They even brought friends later.
lol.

"hay guise, engie party outside spawn?"
'LOLSURESHOULDIBRINGMYDKMODE???'
"lolya!!! sniper snipin us xDDDD"

Plz halp me ;_;
I take a break from Steam and I get this when I come back.
Wut do?
<big>
wut.png
</big>

How do I find out?
I don't find anything different in my desktop.
Nevermind, Safe mode =/= Compatibility mode.
I got them mixed up.

Nice picture.
Also, bought a new webcam today (my fatass broke the last one) and to my surprise, it came with a mic.
I've tested it on steam, so it should work.

AndyB said:
Nice picture.
Also, bought a new webcam today (my fatass broke the last one) and to my surprise, it came with a mic.
Good, I wonder if my wired ps3 head set will work on my pc

Animefan said:
AndyB said:
Nice picture.
usb? probably will.

Psychonaut said:
Animefan said:
AndyB said:
Nice picture.
usb? probably will.
Its plug in, im honna try it though.

Bye the way nice game of prop hunt, when does the real practice begin?

Animefan said:
Psychonaut said:
Animefan said:
AndyB said:
Nice picture.
usb? probably will.
Its plug in, im honna try it though.

Bye the way nice game of prop hunt, when does the real practice begin?
TF2_Sniper_Troll.jpg

in all seriousness though, I doubt we'll get the whole team together for practices, we'll probably just play if/when we can, with who we can.

me and andy usually play together, and dubs and gnome have joined in a few times. any playtime = practice time. SRS BZNS.

As Psycho says, we play often together as it is. I try to keep myself sharp with Spy.
It is just a matter of playing your class and practising!

Back