• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

hueheuheuhe h yasss das kawaii as heckie omg
outfits a LITTLE much, i kno w im a babychild i suck at clothes im sorry but yah! ill totally do that when i get these out of the way if you like! :>
I need my kawaii x3 You can take out some of the lace if it's too detailed, I don't mind x3
But when you get the chance that'd be great! :3

..goes to a corner and tries to animate her moth sprite...

I need my kawaii x3 You can take out some of the lace if it's too detailed, I don't mind x3
But when you get the chance that'd be great! :3

..goes to a corner and tries to animate her moth sprite...

remind me when im open again, okay? :D ill try to remember but if i post it up now ill get confused so just remind me lmfao

remind me when im open again, okay? :D ill try to remember but if i post it up now ill get confused so just remind me lmfao
Okie dokie~ That is if I remember myself x3 hehe
Woot! Finished a basic animation feels good~

v isn't she fudgingadorable? v

mmmmm i dunno if i actually feel like drawing tonight. finishing nemus pic kinda drained me... im not tired, just sorta vacant pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttttttttttt idk what do you guys think

mmmmm i dunno if i actually feel like drawing tonight. finishing nemus pic kinda drained me... im not tired, just sorta vacant pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttttttttttt idk what do you guys think

you don't have to stream if you don't feel like it ^^' no need to push yourself to draw :)

you don't have to stream if you don't feel like it ^^' no need to push yourself to draw :)

i want to but im restless and idk if ican focus enough on requests or if anything will turn out good hhh maybe i should just take my sleeping pills and go to bed haha thats probably the wisest idea
im sorry guys im just all blegh but i dont have therapy anymore so i dont have to get up early anymore :p so yah i think ill just draw tomorrow

i want to but im restless and idk if ican focus enough on requests or if anything will turn out good hhh maybe i should just take my sleeping pills and go to bed haha thats probably the wisest idea
im sorry guys im just all blegh but i dont have therapy anymore so i dont have to get up early anymore :p so yah i think ill just draw tomorrow

thats totes understandable honey <3 im sure all of us here want you at your most best and comfortable self when drawing ^^!

Here you go Shiro! Thank you so much for taking my request. * u * Let me know if you need anything else~ and don't forget my Flurry baby.

tumblr_n4u2vefUdn1rmz9qqo1_1280.jpg

oh shiro, for my pokemon thing. do you think wobbuffet should wear a tiny hat?

that was just a random though in passing... nvm

...my coding homework is making me deranged...

.....bowtie?

the d?

Last edited:
um wow tonight was not a good night to draw
all i can say is im sorry
Gnoixaim
tumblr_n4xp6n8TeM1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_n4xp6n8TeM1qhjx1bo2_1280.png
tumblr_n4xp9nE95m1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

me too stitches
hopefully i can do more tomorrow ugh

Well... It's getting harder to draw again. My depression is kind of eating everything up again. I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. I'm sorry.

for now, heres a stream

pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt
Hyogo
Gamzee
Donevor
tumblr_n4zql5IazG1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4zqqi28L81qhjx1bo1_1280.png

also ****s
tumblr_n4zqmkfRSp1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
hope to get the rest done tomororw

u gonna stream again? THAT WAS REALLY FUN TO WATCH AND TALK LOL..

Back