• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

ayyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Dinomates
Statistic1114
Miko
Yeehaw Bammans
tumblr_n51ju75w8U1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n51k15ZUal1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n51jy8GWMt1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n51k28yS2M1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
Slots are now open! I hope you guys like your pics! ^^;;

Hi bby <3 Can I have a detailed drawing of Emma and Rikka? Here's the ref for them :3 Hope the clothes aren't too hard to draw ;w;

tumblr_n4iuhs4aI51ttdopbo1_500.png

Could you do it in pink? And like for poses and such, it's up to you c: Just so you know what they're like: Emma love baking and gardening. She's more low key, loves reading while sitting in the garden. Rikka loves J-Pop and star gazing. She's upbeat and bubbly. And they are bffs. But again, poses and such are up to you <333

Hi bby <3 Can I have a detailed drawing of Emma and Rikka? Here's the ref for them :3 Hope the clothes aren't too hard to draw ;w;

tumblr_n4iuhs4aI51ttdopbo1_500.png

Could you do it in pink? And like for poses and such, it's up to you c: Just so you know what they're like: Emma love baking and gardening. She's more low key, loves reading while sitting in the garden. Rikka loves J-Pop and star gazing. She's upbeat and bubbly. And they are bffs. But again, poses and such are up to you <333

okay~! <33 i might simplify the outfits a little (sorry im trash pbbt) but it shouldnt be too difficult. did you want detailed or chibis?

Oh I should also say that they're both wearing while stockings c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'll be able to pay the bells after tomorrow :3

Can you draw a detailed sketch of Kitt and Zell? :3 I don't mind what there doing (unless you want me to be specific?)

I want another one!! <3<3
I want me and Static and Lopez, like Lopez is flirting with me, and from a distance Static is all pissed off but he doesn't want me to know
I wish to have a detailed drawing please♥
attachment (23).jpgattachment (30).jpgstatic.jpg

how much in TBT bells?

ayyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
tumblr_n51k28yS2M1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
Slots are now open! I hope you guys like your pics! ^^;;

I love it! We look so adorable! Thank you so much!! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

NVM I'll give others a chance for a spot on your awesome list. I will be back again soon though! :p

Last edited:
Wheeeee Shiro has slots open! Hope I'm not too late > w<

My new commission, it's strangely very specific:
- My moth mayor just sitting and picking daisies, with Genji who notices Marcel and Kabuki.
- Marcel and Kabuki with bug nets sneaking up on her.

Tell me how much?? Probably a detailed sketch :3

Am I too late? ;3; You told me to come here when you're open so you can do Makoto~

I want another one!! <3<3
I want me and Static and Lopez, like Lopez is flirting with me, and from a distance Static is all pissed off but he doesn't want me to know
I wish to have a detailed drawing please♥

how much in TBT bells?

okay! that'd be 400 tbt! uvu (im not so good at squirrels tho augh so i hope i dont make static look weird)

I love it! We look so adorable! Thank you so much!! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

NVM I'll give others a chance for a spot on your awesome list. I will be back again soon though! :p

I'm so glad you like it! <333 Thank you ;v;

Wheeeee Shiro has slots open! Hope I'm not too late > w<

My new commission, it's strangely very specific:
- My moth mayor just sitting and picking daisies, with Genji who notices Marcel and Kabuki.
- Marcel and Kabuki with bug nets sneaking up on her.

Tell me how much?? Probably a detailed sketch :3

4m! uvu sounds fun <333

Am I too late? ;3; You told me to come here when you're open so you can do Makoto~

nope, youre not too late! though you dont have to pay me bc you bred me lots of shinies <33

Back