The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

actually i just re-read it and i will try to add genji in there im stupid and cant read lol. thatll make it 4.5m uvu
Aww thanks Shiro!!
I'll trade once I get all my signature orders finished. I have so many to complete but I love making these sigs sssobOTL

ah, thank you so much!! i know i just marked it as full but if youd like to put something in now id be happy to take it, i only closed it because nobody had said anythign xP

Oh thank you! <3
Could you draw my mayor and Fang? owo
Fang holding her from behind and biting her neck, want her to be blushing. >w< Please and thank you. :3

Ref
http://i.imgur.com/5JfmYsz.png

Oh thank you! <3
Could you draw my mayor and Fang? owo
Fang holding her from behind and biting her neck, want her to be blushing. >w< Please and thank you. :3

Ref
http://i.imgur.com/5JfmYsz.png

HUAHUAHAUHAHUHUA
YASSSSSS
detailed, so that'll be 3.5m and sexy coming right up hjueheuehuehhghdffdg
(nikki likes drawing sexy things)

HUAHUAHAUHAHUHUA
YASSSSSS
detailed, so that'll be 3.5m and sexy coming right up hjueheuehuehhghdffdg
(nikki likes drawing sexy things)

Haha thank you so much! <3 I should be home in about 3hrs to pay you. :3 I'm at work atm. xD

i dont think im going to do any comms tonight, i think im just going to doodle RP junk for a little and go to bed since i have to go to the BANK tomorrow urggghhhhhh screams

uh if you guys want me to stream my oc junk i can.......? but idk who would be interested in that lmfao

well now that's odd. does my post even exist omg

OH GOD THE DOUBLE POST

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I don't wanna pressure you! ;A;
Your art is just like, UBER SEXY and I'd love to have one done. <3

(Seriously, sexy art is like, the ultimate best)

OH MY GOD IM GLAD U THINK MY ART Is SEXY GOD BLESS <3333 ur 2nice qq

also doge got mad at her art and stopped drawing PBbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttttttt will try agian 2morrow zzz

OH MY GOD IM GLAD U THINK MY ART Is SEXY GOD BLESS <3333 ur 2nice qq

also doge got mad at her art and stopped drawing PBbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttttttt will try agian 2morrow zzz

LOL I'm not too nice!
I'm just stating facts and I never lie. <3

I was hella stalking your stream to watch you draw!
SRSLY WISH I HAD YOUR TALENT ZZZZZ

I hope I don't fall asleep when my order is being done > w<
Love watching you draw~

Back