The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Pop Quiz (Time's up, quizzes graded!)

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Pop Quiz!

As promised, we're hosting a bonus quiz where you can earn anywhere from 0 - 9 bonus tickets and throwback tickets. This quiz is split into three categories: TBT Fair 2024, past TBT Fairs, and general TBT history. There are 18 questions, so each one is worth 0.5 tickets. The quiz is quite challenging, so good luck!

Task and Rules

Complete the quiz on your own. Please do not share or discuss answers with other TBTers.

You have until Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to submit your answers.

You cannot edit your answers once they've been submitted. Once a staff member has reviewed your answers, it will be marked as "reviewed," but you will not receive tickets until the quiz has ended and all submissions have been reviewed.

Quiz Questions

The Bell Tree Fair 2024

1. Who played the fanfare for our opening ceremony?

2. This set of highly coveted items was taken out of circulation due to a timely mishap. The responsible party may have large pointy ears and a taste for sweets. What is the collective name of these items?

3. Sticky and covered in fungus, now it's one of many encased in glass.

4. I thought this recipe said to bake an amphibian!

5. Pin the Tail on the Non-villager, other than Kapp'n.

6. This matriarch dish is achievement-worthy, but if you think it's delectable, we'll be tossing it in the bin.

Past Bell Tree Fairs

7. During TBT's 10th birthday, which object appeared in the site's banner scene dozens of times?

8. The year was ____. We were all rockin' neon Ray-Bans, denim jackets, and had our hair teased out to the max as we gathered at the mall's hottest hangout.

9. How many members participated in what was reported to be TBT's biggest event ever?

10. Deep within nature's maze, a sagely spirit finds this message:

11. What was the longest span of time between TBT Fairs?

12. What prophetic creature was seen in the slumbering sky?

The Bell Tree

13. What was the site called when it first launched?

14. Black, Blue, Light Blue, Dark Green, Blue, Green

15. Name the seven faces of the second haniwa.

16. TBT's first non-player character.

17. The joke rang across the forum when this instrument replaced the tree in our banner.

18. What were TBT's original two official colors?

How to Submit

1. Go to The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz Submissions board and post a thread.
  2. Either copy/paste the questions or simply number each line to match them.
  3. Add your answers and submit.

Prizes

Each correct answer will earn you 0.5 tickets and throwback tickets.

P.S. - We'll reveal the author of each question when the answers are posted with the Fair's closing ceremony thread, so you'll be able to direct your frustration as desired!

To tackle the quiz, or not to tackle the quiz. 😅

I have one more thing i want to do for canvas crossing. No tickets there, but I'm halfway through and really want to finish, but it's gonna take some time. 🤔

These looks fun and hard. I'm coming home tommorow evening and have a long journey ahead of me but maybe I'll manage to figure out some of the questions.

I looked at this quiz again and could feel myself falling asleep just going through it

this has to be the best representational throwback to being pop quizzed at school

good job

Back