The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Pop Quiz (Time's up, quizzes graded!)

This actually looks fun, not that I know everything but be fun to look back at some stuff!
And if I can't think of an answer I'll try and make a funny answer instead XD

For question 11 do we have to be as specific as going down to the amount of days? Or is a less specific time frame fine?

Welp, the questions are really hard. But I did unearth so many old stuff that it's so fun to look back 😆 I took screenshots of some old stuff to share once this quiz is done. I may not be confident in my quiz answers (esp the last portion like WHAT lmao) but dang a loooong trip down memory lane makes me so happy to see where TBT is now and how far it's gone 🥹

Definitely don’t let the questions deter you from trying to answer even just a few questions of this quiz.

At first glance I didn’t know the answers to any of them but after some thinking and digging around I’ve been able to come up with an answer for most of them and it’s been fun learning more about TBT in the process.

oh no... definitely out of brain juice for this quiz... hope everyone solving it has the best of luck though! cheering for y'all on the sidelines 🥹

Alright I submitted my very.. sporadic answers! Not too confident but if I can snag one or two tickets that'd be cool!

*nervous laughter* Ah ha ha ha… No.

I’m also glad that I did my best earning throughout the festival, I don’t even think I can get 2 questions right to earn myself a point.

Hm alright I tried my best but there are still a lot of blanks, I don't have the energy to look for more. If I can get one or two more tickets that's still one or two raffle entries!

Been having so much fun with the questions, still have a few to go; but it's been such a wonder to actually look back at TBT on a whole. Been so nice looking at everything, and makes me wanna explore more in my own time :D
I was six when this fourm first started, so I wouldn't have known about it, definitely since we never had a computer in the house.

Back