Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Robin

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Jitters

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Lucha

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
oh man the birds, i'm not overly excited about any of them, but i definitely don't have anything against any of them either. they're all at least alright i think.

my favourite birds are definitely jay and twirp! i love jay's eyes and expressions, he's a cutie. i wish they would bring twirp back, he was just an angry looking little guy it was so adorable. his big eyes and angry little eyebrows 🥺 perfection.

i guess my least favourite bird would be jacques. his design reminds me of those hipster-esque guys that are kind of full of themselves, and i really don't like the little soul patch thing going on. i don't like them on actual guys either lol. he's got that "probably snobby about the most boring music you've ever heard" kind of aesthetic happening you know what i mean

Midge is cute with her eyes and swirls, and I also like Sparro.
Jitters isn't looking that well.. If he didn't look so sleep deprived he might've been my favorite.

Midge and Jacques look cool.

Peck is a nope for me, he looks like he's staring into my soul...

Time to update my birds 🐦

BEST:

Sparro!
1708782083085.png

My first bird villager in the series, I had him on my NL town and loved him. Design is nice and clean. I really like animal vilager designs that don't have human hair. Anyway...I also love my boi...
1708782263064.png

Jitters! I didn't like him at first but he grew on me and I like him a lot now. I like his football theme since I love the sport. I think the eyes may not be tired eyes and just part of his design, but if it is...then I can relate. His name is also based aroudn coffee jitters. I love coffee. Its understandable why we have a connection.

WORST: Truthfully none. Anchovy is not the best design so I guess I would say him if I was forced to say one. I still can't get over why they put Jacob in a rubbish house. Why? If it was a mouse villager I would understand but Jacob is a colourful bird that deserves better!

Ah birbs~ why are nearly half of all you jocks? I get it, flying can be seen as athetlic, but still. I would have liked more if they weren't all jock. They got rid of three cranky's as well, both I would've loved to try out.

I like the name and some designs of Sparrow, Peck, Robin, Ace and Anchovy. Piper looks sweet, and I did have her for a bit.
I def like Jacque~! Admiral is nice once you talk to him more, I can't see me having him again. I am sorta meh on Midge and Jay. Though I did enjoy Jay in Pocket Camp; since he was the first guy there XD

I LOVE Twiggy, and Jitters. Twiggy is overall adorable, and love her design.
TWIGGY IS FUNNY - he looks like he's been punched twice. His colours scheme, look like he has TWO black eyes!! XD His eyes also make him look like he is on the verge of insanity. But that's what makes me love him.

We do not speak of Lucha. That is all.
And aww, Medli!! I would've loved to try her out but I don't have the amiibo neeed in new leaf. Shes adorable. I wish she came back. Like, for special characters like that, they should make you work harder to get them on the island; go on a quest or something?

Another bird left out in the animal crossing world is Madam Rosa. What a perfect name! I feel like drawing her one day.

The only bird I really care for at all is Lucha. I love the unique designs a lot, so Lucha is an obvious favorite.

I'm feeling a bit bird-brained about the birds.

My vote for best has got to go to Piper, with her simple and elegant design, though I think of Robin as a fairly underrated villager, and Midge is pretty cute too! And shoutout to my birthday twin, Sparro. His eyes used to freak me out a little until I actually met him in-game, and they really didn't seem as bad as I thought they'd be.

And uh, speaking of eyes... the title of worst bird for me goes to Jitters. Maybe like Sparro it's not as bad in-game, but his wide thousand-yard stare is kind of unnerving to me.

Lucha was actually the first smug I found imitating/making fun of snooty villagers, so he's good in my books.

Worst...easily Jacob...he lives in a garbage dump.
Okay, I'm going to make his HHP house a garbage dump

Like to update since having Twiggy, and she has been testing me soo bad. Not in a completely bad way, but she is testing me.
This doesn't mean I want her leaving, so many love her on the Island.

I had Sparro in New Leaf and loved him! I found it really hard to let him go and I think he's still in my town (unless he moved since I played last lol). I don't typically fo for birds, but I've also had Jitters and was pretty fond of him.

383339227_679972154097136_5329277416508176294_n.jpg

Ace Rimmer is my favorite bird man.He was my next door neighbor in AC Gamecube and I was glad they brought him back.He has all the standard bird stuff:beady eyes,long beak,big feet,etc.Since he was my island's Christmas card model from last year,he's seen here reading 'Twas The Night Before Christmas while seated on the Toy Day sleigh.

This one is an easy choice for me. My favorite bird has to be Piper! I love her white feathers and dark purple half-lidded eyes. I also like the color of her beak and feet. Peppy isn't one my favorite personality types, but it isn't one of my least favorite either. Honorable mention to Robin!

Least favorite... I'll go with Sparro. The contrast of the dark areas around his eyes with his wide open piercing eyes... Some actual sparrows have dark areas around their eyes, but their eyes don't have so much sclera showing, so it isn't as startling. He also loses points with me for having the jock personality type

I don't have much experience with the bird villagers, and I don't remember having any on my island. Looking through the list of villagers, I think Midge and Piper look pretty cute, and the personalities would suit me.

ANCHOVY AND SPARRO !!!!!! MY BELOVED SONS !!!!!! they're soooo cute
i also really like jay and jitters, maybe peck and twiggy too (•ᴗ•,, )

Back