• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Best Fruit Juice

What is your Favorite Fruit Juice?

• Apple

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Grape

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • Cranberry

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Cherry

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Lemon

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Peach

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Watermelon

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Rasberry

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed/Fusion fruit juice-comment

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters

MiniPocketWorld

🎃Wishing TBT Best Autumn Blessings🍁
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
White Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Bee Plush
Bee Plush
Bee Plush
Bee Plush
Bee Plush
Water is obviously the healthiest thing to drink. It is important to stay hydrated. Let's be real though, we do get to that point that we would like to drink something with some taste. Soda is not healthy lol and hot drinks aren't always the most appealing in the summer.

So, in your opinion, what is the best fruit juice? What are other fruit juices you like? And are there any you haven't tried before that you would like to try?

The poll lists the most popular in the USA.

I am going to think about it before I vote, but I love so much. I love guava (more so in smoothies than just the nectar), peach (mixed with strawberry), orange juice, apple cider. Lemonade (raspberry). Of course I have been mostly drinking pop lately, but I love juice so much!

more of a water or pop person but i like a good glass of orange juice once in a while

Last edited:
I don't drink fruit juice often either, though I wouldn't say no to orange, cranberry, pomegranate, blackberry lemonade, or lychee lemonade.

I don't drink a lot of fruit juice but strawberry/kiwi is a rare treat for me. I also love blue-raspberry or pretty much any of the berries in juice form.

I'm not a big fan of orange juice even though I know it is popular. I will drink it on occasion but I'm very picky about it when I do.

Welch's used to make (IDK if they still do) this Grape and Black Cherry combo juice and it was delicious. From what I've had of the individual juice flavors, I definitely say Grape is the best, but there are many kinds I have not had.

Many years ago I cut sugary drinks from my diet, so I haven't had juice since. =(

I am going to think about it before I vote, but I love so much. I love guava (more so in smoothies than just the nectar), peach (mixed with strawberry), orange juice, apple cider. Lemonade (raspberry). Of course I have been mostly drinking pop lately, but I love juice so much!
apple cider is awesome. As a kid there was this local farm that use to sell apple cider slushies that were pretty good.

voted strawberry because the only kind of juice i drink is strawberry ribena cartons. you can buy multipacks of, like, 8 or so for only £2 in tesco lmao, and i love them. i used to really like strawberry fruit-shoots, but then they changed them to apple-strawberry/strawberry-raspberry/summer fruits, and now they don't hit the same.

Back