• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Best Fruit Juice

What is your Favorite Fruit Juice?

• Apple

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Grape

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • Cranberry

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Cherry

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Lemon

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Peach

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Watermelon

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Rasberry

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed/Fusion fruit juice-comment

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
i came to vote for grapefruit but theres no option. i guess it isnt that popular, but by far my favorite fruit juice. most fruit juices are way too sweet for me

I voted for Mango because it was my favorite option on the poll, but if you find it in the store, you should try Guava juice! It's really nice, fruity and slightly floral?!

I like peach, apple, cranberry, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, prob a bunch of other berries, watermelon, passion fruit and lychee. Orange juice and apple juice is alright. I esp love a strawberry and passion fruit mix, strawberry and peach or strawberry and lychee. Watermelon anythin is also super good.

Just plain orange or apple(as long as apple is not that bright yellow smoothie looking thing lol and just plain-looking beer-looking).

Pog juice or orange usually orange though.
1624052286180.jpeg

it’s usually a tie between orange and apple for me, but i actually think that i like orange more! at least once a month, i’ll go through a period of time where anything that i drink leaves a horrid taste in my mouth, but orange juice is the one drink that doesn’t do that, which is probably why it’s become my favourite lol. apple, grape, peach and fruit punch are delicious as well, though! i haven’t tried any of the others, but watermelon sounds particularly refreshing. ☺️

I don't often drink juice, but I went with orange juice! It and grapefruit juice are favorites of mine, although apple and white grape juice are really good as well. I like lemon and lime juice a lot, but... it's not really something I'd pour myself a glass of, eheh. I'll have pineapple or cranberry juice on occasion, too.
Also, there's a lot of juices I've seen mentioned here that I unfortunately haven't had before! I really like fruit, so I feel like I might be missing out on some things—I might have to make a point of trying some of these soon.

Mango juice is my favorite, but I also love the refreshing taste of apple juice and lemonade. This wasn't on the poll, but I love the taste of blueberry juice as well.

mango juice hands down. orange juice is a close second (although some brands can be more sour than others..).

Mango juice, cranberry juice, apple juice, orange juice, and V8 Fusion. I don't often drink juice but when I do it's generally one of those, cranberry is probably my all time favorite though

Water has taste though – as long as it has minerals in it! (naturally-occuring or fortified) ... But I digress... >>;

Lakewood has a really good juice cocktail consisting of mostly white grape juice and coconut milk!

other top contenders:
orange w/ pineapple juice,
guava juice,
coconut juice

Also, I'm going to say America thinks apple and grape are the best, because juice advertised as something else often has one of those as the number one ingredient whenever I check.

Water has the best taste though! As far as juices go, most are just way to sweet and concentrated for my enjoyment. Like it’s just too much of a good thing almost. I do sometimes enjoy mango juice or a cocktail/punch of some sort. Usually though, if i’m going to have a sugary beverage that’s unhealthy for me i’m probably going to skip juice and get something carbonated lol. Although a nice strawberry lemonade on a hot summer night is a refreshing tasty treat!

My favourite isn't listed but most people don't really like it so I'm not surprised. It's grapefruit juice. My second choice would probably be apple juice though.

Back