• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Best Fruit Juice

What is your Favorite Fruit Juice?

• Apple

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Grape

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • Cranberry

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Cherry

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Lemon

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Peach

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Watermelon

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Rasberry

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed/Fusion fruit juice-comment

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
I voted for cranberry! But also enjoy apple. I haven't tried more than half of these juices listed, and had no idea they even existed. I'm gonna have to look for strawberry and raspberry juice next time I shop.

I can’t vote for a favourite as you have different juice for different times of day 🙈 orange juice for breakfast obviously. Other times of the day I would go for apple or grape.

White grape juice just hits different, so that’s what one of the grape votes is specifically for

It's hard to choose, I like fruit juice in general. I love apple cider but my stomach hates it, I drink hot pear juice instead mixed with cinnamon and other spices when the weather is colder in fall and winter. I also love lemon, cranberry, peach, mango, pineapple, blackberry, pomegranate that I mix 50/50 with fizzy or mineral water. I can't drink pure juice, it's too sweet. I also like mixed juice, that I often mix myself, like mango-cranberry.

ive always been a fan of fruit punch, or like a mix of certain juices. though i still ha da hart time choose as i also enjoy strawberry, raspberry, and lemon flavoured juices. i think my go to are always either juices with a berry base, citrus base, or both mixed in one.

I drink a lot of juice. My favorites are Tropicana orange juice and apple juice. I mostly stick to the orange juice though. Fruit punch is also good, but only certain brands.

Grape juice unfortunately doesn’t agree with my stomach, so I don’t drink it. My least favorite juice is cranberry.

I'm going for the OG: Orange! It just fits everytime, every season, room temp or chilled with ice cubes, fresh or soda made...

I chose mango, but my real favourite is passion fruit juice. If you haven't tried it, I certainly recommend it

i am sad there was no guava option :( but anyway i think peach is the best out of the options.

mango juice is the only other juice flavor i couldn't live without. special shoutout to orange juice because it's just so... uniquely itself.

At the beginning of summer I drunk at least 1 liter of orange juice per day (okay, might be blaming that one on the pregnancy), but in general I love orange juice!! Besides that apple juice is awesome as well, but sadly there is not my favorite brand in France and I don't like the apple juices that they sell in France.. plus they make my belly hurt, a LOT. :(

I will drink almost any juice and I've tried so many fruits before, but among my favourites are..
- blueberry, raspberry, banana and flax seed juice/smoothie
-watermelon and mango
I also drink alot of yougurt+juice drinks so they might count?

if you can't tell juice is my favourite treat drink to have as I don't like coffee ;)

Hard to pick a favorite but I'm going to have to say mango! It's my favorite fruit by far and anything mango flavored is automatically so good.

My favorite is lemon nothing better than a cold cup of lemonade in the summer ^-^

I actually rarely drink fruit juice (since it has so much sugar in it) but my favorite is unpasteurized chilled apple juice. I obviously don't drink it all the time because unpasteurized juice can make people sick, though I personally don't get sick easily. I usually just have it when I go to a fair or festival in the autumn season and someone has some up for grabs :)

grape will always be #1 for me but strawberry kiwi, lemonade and cranberry are also great

Apple is my favourite, though I only really like the pressed/cloudy versions, I find it the most refreshing of the juices I've had and I nearly always have a glass of it each morning. I also really like pear and white grape (though I dislike red grape juice despite preferring red grapes over white to eat) and usually go for a juice that mixes white grape, apple and pear if I'm out of pure apple juice.

Orange is my go to juice if I'm out somewhere for breakfast (as long as it doesn't have bits in it) as most places only seem to serve concentrated apple juice.

I don’t drink juice a lot but I picked orange juice just cause that’s the one I would drink the most of. But I also really like mango juice and apple juice (only martinelli’s apple juice though). Fresh watermelon juice is also very good and so refreshing!

i voted for peach for overall, but i like a few others. I mostly enjoy juice from Simply as im not a fan of other brands. i love apple or cranberry juice from Simply the most and orange juice by Tropicana.

Back