• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The CRINGIEST person on YouTube.

at 1:14 of this video he says that Shiloh admitted that those videos of her amnesia/memory issues were faked. Regardless, it's still really pretty ****ed up that he'd use his wife to fake something as serious as that for views and money (and in the same video he talks **** on leafy for being money orientated..)
They also faked a pregnancy according to the website, or rather they faked a miscarriage.

Last edited:
That was fake. c:

He recorded it, uploaded it to his channel and got money from it. He pretty much mocked people with memory/brain/whatever it was supposed to be problems. It's the same "it was fake, blah, blah, blah" excuse that he always pulls when he acts like a ****, I don't see how you can hate and talk crap about leafy (i agree with what you said about him though) but think onision is fine?

He recorded it, uploaded it to his channel and got money from it. He pretty much mocked people with memory/brain/whatever it was supposed to be problems. It's the same "it was fake, blah, blah, blah" excuse that he always pulls when he acts like a ****, I don't see how you can hate and talk crap about leafy (i agree with what you said about him though) but think onision is fine?

I don't think he is fine, he's kinda crazy.

I don't think he knew at the time though, but its still kinda weird tbh.

I'm going to leave it at that. c;

Last edited:
also cringey is markiplier
by god is he annoying and acts like a child.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My YouTube channel isn't ness lol you'll never find it

are you pewdiepie?

Pewdiepie, Markiplier, Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa (or however you spell it) are some of my least favourite people on Youtube. They just irk me and are so difficult to watch without being annoyed within the first two or three minutes.

*goes off to google this "Shiloh" and find out how the **** Angelina Jolie's daughter grew up so fast, and what she has to do with some Onion-like YouTuber*

Huh. Well, on the upside, the Shiloh I was thinking of is around 10, so I don't have to feel quite so old and out of touch now... On the downside.. holey guacamol?, wtf are these people doing???

Yeah. So. I'm done trying to find out who any of these train wrecks are. My bad for letting my confusion get the best of my lol. Won't happen again. Yikes. That's in my search history now smh. Yuck.

Last edited:
keemstar, leafyishere, marikplier, pewdiepie, basically the gamers who make too much of an effort to be cool and funny

every famous 'lets player'(especially markiplier, jackscepticeye, pewdiepie), matpat from game theory, anyone who uploads nightcore, amvs and tribute videos, dan and phil, jenna marbles... etc. i could go on but theres so many. these are the people that come to mind first tho

Oh god, there must be loads. Having an 8 year old means I get to listen to all these grown men going on and on about sky landers and what not. Some aren't too bad, but the likes of stampey do drive me a bit crazy....

lol does anyone remember veeoneeye l m a o .. he's cringy (and a rapist..?) and also uh loke cutforth and pointlessblog are both rly boring and cringy because they think they're cool or w/e but they're rly not .....

Back