• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The CRINGIEST person on YouTube.

ew yeah. he's still making videos too, he has dreads and vlogs about smoking weed and 'exploring'

oh my god im going 2 die

he had rly floofy hair back in The Old Days n he would try to b alternative n edgy kinda rly hard...,, yuck tbh.,,

It's not anyone specific, but it kinda irks me when crafters, makeup artists, fashion vloggers, etc. try too hard to be "cute" or "kawaii" and talk in obviously fake voices and try to "subtly" imply in various ways how adorable they are so everyone will comment on it. I dunno why it bugs me so much... Usually if I'm watching those kinds of videos I just want to learn how to do something, so I go and find a different one.

Some ASMR channels are pretty cringy, esp the ones where the ASMR- creator is being excessively flirty, but the worst one I've seen is one with a girl who just wears lingerie and kind of strokes herself while barely doing any ASMR noises. It's really weird. I mean, there are people out there who consider ASMR a sexual experience for them, but tbh I assume it's just cuz there's a bunch of hot wimmens out there doing slightly sexual ASMR to get more views.

The channel is called Hungry Lips by the way.

uhh.... shane dawson.
leafy.
every single prank channel in existence.

honestly i tend to stray away from any overtly popular lets player / person. :V

joey grasceffa or however you spell his ****ing name is cringy to me. idk why but his voice and intro are just so cringy. not sure why would people even watch him and why id watch few of his videos when im really bored.

oh i forgot
non-creative, lazy reaction channels
YVrz1O.gif
Like this one?

Last edited:
oh i forgot
non-creative, lazy reaction channels

oh ya, there this channel called the reaction time. its a guy who does reaction videos in his boring bedroom and his contents arent that good at all or at least compared to the finebros but the amount of subs he has got me like wtf. does he even deserve that amount?

YVrz1O.gif
Like this one?

lmao no ****in clue who that is
but i stay the heck away from all of those parasite channels

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ya, there this channel called the reaction time. its a guy who does reaction videos in his boring bedroom and his contents arent that good at all or at least compared to the finebros but the amount of subs he has got me like wtf. does he even deserve that amount?

urgh it makes me so mad to know they are making money off other youtubers videos, they just sit there while the entire video plays urgh ew ew

Last edited:
Oh gosh...
So in Orlando we have something called Playlist Live and I went in 2014 and 2015 (2015 wasn't that good so I didn't go again in '16) but half the people here mentioned were at PL and just as awkward and cringy as you'd expect. In 2014 it was before all the stuff about Sam Pepper and Veeoneeye happened, so they were both there. Sam Pepper was just loud and rude, pushy, etc.

Veeoneeye though, it was back in his cotton-candy colored huge floof hair days and he'd just stand around and stare at people in a 'I know I'm being creepy' way. It was weird. We saw him a lot, it was hard to miss him. Not surprised at the allegations and the new dreads/weed smoking self.

he has a bunch of subscribers for his looks i think. i always read the comments and the crazy fangirls comment "omg ur so hot XD" "am i the only one who thinks he's hot!!!" no. literally, almost all of the comments are that. there's barely any comments about the actual vid. his name is tal i'm p sure

Dan and Phil are both incredibly cringey to me. I mean there are worse people on YouTube, they are better role models (in relation to the creepers that have had raped and taken advantage of young girls but ANYWAY...) in that sense, but their videos are just unbelievably cringey, like... I just don't see how their humour really appeals to anyone? But they're so popular?

Dan and Phil are both incredibly cringey to me. I mean there are worse people on YouTube, they are better role models (in relation to the creepers that have had raped and taken advantage of young girls but ANYWAY...) in that sense, but their videos are just unbelievably cringey, like... I just don't see how their humour really appeals to anyone? But they're so popular?

i dislike them too. i have no clue why they have become so popular.

Last edited:
Keemstar is the cringiest of them all...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why all the hate on leafy?... :c Sure he makes jokes but he doesn't make them it seriously and he knows he's a d*****. On his birthday, comments like "Happy Birthday, d********! :D" He sees as a compliment. He said in one of his videos. Also he puts up warnings like "Don't go out of your way to witch hunt anyone I talk about in these videos." He also said he doesn't make a video on a person and go to bed thinking "Ugh I hate that person I made a video on" If you don't like him that's fine, but like at least give him somewhat respect instead or arguing with a user about him for like 4-5 pages, please. Also about Pewdiepie, I found him really annoying back in 2012-2013 when he was more obnoxious, but he does act more mature now, doesn't curse as much?.. and his videos aren't bad. I don't think his videos need to be funny for me to enjoy it.

I'm not rambling about Keemstar listing all the horrible things he did, cause I honestly don't care or have enough energy at 8:00 in the morning to be writing about him. Just typing his name makes be cringe

Back