The Emperor Returns: Smart Tech Series

From Smart Tech's Log Files:

August 12, 1917

Thinking quickly, I grabbed the time fluxuator from his hand and activated it. "Well, if you aren't going to save us, then I will." I didn't have enough time to set a time, because the guards were ready to fire. After hitting a few buttons, we disappeared in a blue flash of light. "What should we tell the premiere? He will want to know what happened." Said a guard. "Let's just say a Royal Air Force recon plane crashed." Said another guard. "Now, let's not talk about this incident again." Marching back to Moscow, the guards would keep the truth to themselves forever.

Elsewhere, Seth and I were traveling through the time stream. "So, where are we going?" Said Seth. "I don't know, anywhere." Finally, we came to in a place. "Hmm..." Seth pondered "This place looks very familiar. Yes, it reminds of the Colesseum in Rome. Only it looks new. Wait, oh no." Seth said, a little worried. "You dropped us in Ancient Rome!?!" Yelled Seth. "Now what are we supposed to do?" "Dont worry." I said. "I have the time fluxuator right here." As soon as I finished saying that, some horns blared and lions were released inside the colosseum. Seth screamed like a girl and jumped on top of me, holding on rather tight. "Don't worry, I'll get us out of this." Activating the time fluxuator, I set the right date this time.

Through the timestream, Seth said "Boy Smart, you sure know how to pick your whens." Seth said, in a sarcastic tone. "Hey, be good, or I'll drop you off at the Bombings of Hiroshima." After a while, we were in an open field. "Yes, this is our time." I said, checking my scanners. "Good, now, if you don't mind I think I'll get away." Pressing a button on what looked like a watch, he disappeared. "He must've escaped to his own dimension. Oh well." I then flew off Earth, back to my Asteroid.

------
Back in the Mirror Dimension, Seth was riding a small ship. "Now, set course to Asteroid Anul 51, holding place of Intelli Mech. At first I couldn't control him, but maybe now I will finally be able to use him to conquer the other dimension, and destroy Smart Tech." Seth said, as his ship went into hyperspeed.

The Emperor Returns
By Smart Tech

Sorry about the long wait on this one, but I was still working on the story plan. I'll have 3 more coming, I already have it all planned out. Having an "office" here really helps.

Back