• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Gaming Station [Round 3 Sessions Posted!]

I forgor it started at 7 and now I can’t join lol I’m just gonna wait for people to leave

Details for the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate session

Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 8888

You may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

Given there is usually a generous bit of interest, we will need to cycle players. After you've played in two matches, please leave the game to allow others to join and play. You are welcome to join back after once everyone has had an opportunity to play.

Please remember to take a screenshot that shows your in-game name to be eligible for participation.

Combining my MK8D and SSBU sessions into a single post!

As a reminder, please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week one. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Participants:

@Aquilla @DaisyFan @Cheremtasy @Chibi.Hoshi @daringred_ @DaCoSim @magicaldonkey @Darcy94x @deana @VillageDweller @Hat' @Holla @~Kilza~ @Dinosaurz @michealsmells @mogyay @Coach @Hanami @Dinosauuur @Zane @ZeldaCrossing64 @Croconaw

Spectators (no pings and it's just by discord name for the sake of time)
Bluelady
Darkesque_
FraudulentDimetrodon (Zia)
himekirako
hunter_gr33n
jadetine
Jellybeans
kayleee
kiwikenobi
LateGamer
Malroth
melancholycobra
MiniPocketWorld
moonbyu
oath2order
Sheando

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Participants:

@LittleMissPanda @Yanrima~ @~Kilza~ @Antonio @kikotoot

Spectators (again, no pings and it's just by discord name for the sake of time)
Sheando
Darkesque_
oath2order
kittennoir
_s.j._
hunter_gr33n
xlisapisa
moonbyu
kayleee
jellylu

If I happened to miss you, please let me know via PM. Also, the Splatoon 3 session will be starting in 20 minutes! See you then! 🦑

Splatoon 3 session is now up!
To join, make sure you have Mistreil added and join the private battle.
Passcode: 8888

You may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

Given there is usually a generous bit of interest, we will need to cycle players. After you've played in two matches, please leave the game to allow others to join and play. You are welcome to join back after once everyone has had an opportunity to play.

Please remember to take a screenshot that shows your in-game name to be eligible for participation.

I'm super totally late to the game, mainly because of a stupid update, so I'll be in a bit late to join.
I'm comin tho I promise :>
Edit: Question, so do I just show the screenshot of my IGN in a new post?

I'm super totally late to the game, mainly because of a stupid update, so I'll be in a bit late to join.
I'm comin tho I promise :>
Edit: Question, so do I just show the screenshot of my IGN in a new post?
You have to post it in the submissions board after you've participated in your two sessions for the week.

Can someone be kind enough to walk me through the process for submitting my two spectating session. In the post naming me, I clicked the share button and copied the link that popped up. Do I just put that in the submission link? Not sure how to copy past the two different links. can i leave the submission link and go back in without losing my first submission link?

it seems not many are following up with the "After you've played two matches, please leave the game to allow others to join and play" part... it's still fun to watch the twitch stream tho :>

it seems not many are following up with the "After you've played two matches, please leave the game to allow others to join and play" part... it's still fun to watch the twitch stream tho :>
You can still get some spectator points in still if it's streaming.

Splatoon 3 session is now up!
To join, make sure you have Mistreil added and join the private battle.
Passcode: 8888

Hello! I’m so sorry for being extremely late as I was a bit busy! If its alright I will try and join once we cycle players 💚
edit: i got in!

Last edited:
Thank you all for joining in the Splatoon 3 session today!

As a reminder, please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week one. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

Participants
@Yanrima~ @Holla @Equity @Saylor @idiotdoomspiral @Rio_ @DaisyFan @skarmoury @Zerous @Asarena @Mr.Fox @~Kilza~ @Aquilla @ShinkaiTheSeaWing @AustinTEG06 @Venn @Mr_Keroppi @digimon

Spectators
@shellbell @FraudulentDimetrodon @Ichiban @Miharu @deana @Hunter_Gr33n @JellyLu @jadetine

If I happened to miss you, please let me know via PM. And a reminder: there'll be another Splatoon 3 session tomorrow as well, at 4:00PM EDT if you'd like to join in! 🦑

um by any chance did someone take a screenshot of the MK8 session today (7/30) at 10am EST that displays my in-game name "Renee" and can PM it to me? I did not take a screenshot 😔 thank you

Obtained, did not know I can take a screenshot off the VOD on Twitch. Thanks to Kilza!

Last edited:
Back