• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Gaming Station [Round 3 Sessions Posted!]

Will be joining today's session as well. Tuesday could have possibly worked for me, but I'm also going to be working that day, so eh...

Thank you so much, Mar and Mistreil, for the added sessions! 🤩

Will be joining today's session as well. Tuesday could have possibly worked for me, but I'm also going to be working that day, so eh...

Thank you so much, Mar and Mistreil, for the added sessions! 🤩
Yeah this is a much better schedule for me since I'd be cutting it close with my work schedule on Tuesday lol. So yeah thank you for the extra session, you all are great!

Thank you so much for the added SSBU session! today's is much easier for me to make so I look forward to battling with a few of you then 🌷🦷⚽️ (can you guess my main from thise emojis 👀)

oh wow, I can't believe mistreil's gonna be streaming master duel

anyways
TBT username: LambdaDelta
In-game name: MUGI
Switch code: SW-4250-5574-0434

Session(s):
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate 📹* Friday, July 28 @ 1:00 PM EDT Mairmalade
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 📹* Sunday, July 30 @ 10:00 AM EDT Mairmalade
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 PM EDT Mistreil
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 📹 Monday, July 31st @ 6:00 PM EDT Mistreil
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Tuesday, August 1 @ 5:00 PM EDT Mairmalade

I actually probably won't be in for all of these, but I'm just putting all ones I have the game for down to be safe. ofc, if I hit the quota, I'll just more likely not join in, unless maybe if the session pool at the time ends up open enough to not interfere with someone else that needs to get in more
adding to try to get in for the newly added Saturday, July 29 @ 6:30 PM EDT session of smash

Details for the new Super Smash Brothers Ultimate session for today, July 29 @ 6:30 PM EDT

Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 9998

This session is being streamed. Thank you to @/Mistreil!

You may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

Given there is usually a generous bit of interest, we will need to cycle players. After you've played in two matches, please leave the game to allow others to join and play. You are welcome to join back after once everyone has had an opportunity to play.

Please remember to take a screenshot that shows your in-game name to be eligible for participation.

TBT Name: KittenNoir

Spectating:

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹 Saturday, July 29 @ 6:30 PM EDTMairmalade
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 4:00 PM EDT (might start a bit late)Mistreil

Last edited:
Just submitted my entries! Seems I'm rustier with my Dark Pit than Little Mac.

Would love to join all the sessions if it were possible, but I don't want to hog space from other players.

Thanks as always for hosting, Mar and Mistreil! :giggle:

I have already signed up for stuff for Sunday but want to throw out a form for Monday too. I hope that’s ok? Or should I copy my old sign up as well? Anyway:

TBT username: Aquilla
In-game name: Aquilla
Switch code: 3591-5022-2346

Splatoon 3📹 Monday, July 31st @ 4:00 PM EDTMistreil

Thank you Mar for hosting and Mistreil for streaming that SSBU session!

and my apologies for sending spiked ball after spiked ball your way
Apology not accepted. 😤
Just submitted my entries! Seems I'm rustier with my Dark Pit than Little Mac.

Would love to join all the sessions if it were possible, but I don't want to hog space from other players.

Thanks as always for hosting, Mar and Mistreil! :giggle:
Your Little Mac always makes up for it! Thank you for playing!

Great matches! Happy to see that so many were able to join us on short notice. :)

As a reminder, please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week one. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate | Saturday, July 29 @ 6:30 PM

Participants:

@Mr_Keroppi @Halloqueen @-Blue- @Midoriya @kikotoot @LambdaDelta @Venn @~Kilza~ @Trundle @digimon @Yanrima~

Spectators:
@Blink. @KittenNoir @corlee1289 @Rhea @Shellzilla_515 @Miharu @Darkesque_ @Hunter_Gr33n @Biyaya @duododo @Giddy @moonbyu @Bluelady @Snowesque @Vsmith @JemAC @Peach_Jam

If I happened to miss you, please let me know via PM.

Great event!
Shoutout to all the participants, we've had some tough fighters!
I'm glad the turnout I had with Mythra.
Perhaps I should her to Zelda and Zero Suit Samus and my main fighters. I had a blast fighting as her!

TBT username: Cheremtasy
In-game name: Chere
Switch code: SW-4419-3536-8691

Session(s):
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 PM EDTMistreil
Splatoon 3📹 Monday, July 31st @ 4:00 PM EDTMistreil

TBT username: Vhoop
In-game name: Bailey
Switch code: SW-0827-4553-7598

Session(s):

GameSessionHost
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹* Sunday, July 30 @ 10:00 AM EDTMairmalade

I may come late to the mario kart session at 10 am. I forgot that I was meeting up with my sisters :'(

TBT Username: FraudulentDimetrodon
In-Game Name: Zia
Switch Code: 4385-6048-3900

Session(s):
GameSessionHost
Splatoon 3📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Monday, July 31st @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil

Hello! Unfortunately, I'd like to withdraw my participation from both of my Sunday July 30th sessions (2 p.m. and 6 p.m.). Some things came up, and I likely won't be able to play.

Thanks in advance, and apologies for any inconveniences this causes. I'm hoping to be able to still make the Monday session.

my duty schedule sucks but I will do anything for splatoon 3

TBT username: skarmoury
In-game name: skar (da) (skar ? on splatoon 3)
Switch code: SW-8528-2451-8409

Session(s):
Splatoon 3📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil
Is it okay to add another game? I realized I'm free later and I wanted to join.

TBT username: Hanami
In-game name: Renee
Switch code: SW-2003-0125-4259

Session(s):

Back