• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Gaming Station [Round 3 Sessions Posted!]

I'm prolly gonna the 6pm Splatoon 3 session today! I've got a movie I'm seeing with family then. Thank goodness I put a backup game and spectated one
TBT username: michealsmells
In-game name: Micheal
Switch code: 4A00-005D-59BB

Session(s): Putting that second MK8 as a backup, though I have a busy day that day so I dunno if it's for certain!
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 PM EDTMistreil
Splatoon 3📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Monday, July 31st @ 6:00 PM EDTMistreil

I have a question! Is splatoon regular turf wars or something else? I only ever tried turf wars and salmon run and don’t know how anarchy works ;u;

Hi again! To start off our lineup of games, we'll be starting with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe shortly.

To play:
Online Play > Friends > Join 'mar'

If we have users waiting to play, please only join for a cup of four races and then leave the game so that others have a chance to play. Afterward, time permitting, you are more than welcome to rejoin once everyone has had the opportunity to race! :)

This session may be streamed depending on if Mistreil is awake.

At that time, you may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

If you are participating, please remember to take a screenshot during the game that shows your IGN.

I'm assuming it'll tell you if users are waiting to play?

This is my first Gaming Session for this game, lol.

Aaaand the stream is up! i just woke up when it started but thats okay

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹* Sunday, July 30 @ 10:00 AM EDTMairmalade

IMG_2619.jpeg

Thanks for the races!! I left after one cup cuz I wasn’t sure if people were waiting, I’ll be back for the second session later. :>

I don't remember Mario Kart 8 being this hard. 🤔 Thank you all for joining us to play/watch! :) And a special thank you to @Mistreil for streaming!

As a reminder, please only submit a thread in The Gaming Station submission board if this was your second session for week one. Otherwise, please wait until you have spectated and/or participated in two total sessions for week one prior to submitting your thread for rewards.

Mario Kart 8 | Sunday, July 30 @ 10 AM EDT

Participants:

@magicaldonkey @Venn @DaCoSim @Dinosauuur @daringred_ @Hat' @Zane @Aquilla @Chibi.Hoshi @skarmoury @Antonio @Vhoop @Rio_ @airpeaches @r a t @Hanami @Foreverfox @Yanrima~ @Croconaw

Spectators:
@Equity @Millysaurusrexjr @LambdaDelta @faerie @Snowesque @FraudulentDimetrodon @JellyBeans @moonbyu @Giddy @Darcy94x @Mokuren

If I happened to miss you, please let me know via PM.

Enjoy the rest of the games today! :D

Last edited:
Just a tiny little update -- I've edited the opening post to make note of these too, but for some of my sessions later today, there's a few notes regarding time:
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 📹: Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 PM EDT will end at 3:00 PM EDT
  • Super Smash Brothers Ultimate 📹: Sunday, July 30th @ 4:00 PM EDT might start a bit late
I may have forgotten that I need time to eat when planning these sessions. And then my family wanted to eat hot pot at 3PM so... teehee. we have to adjust a bit.

But otherwise, everything should be running as planned! And hopefully I won't disconnect too much 😅

TBT username: deana
In-game name: Deana
Switch code: SW-2205-9814-5414

I'll be around this afternoon for a few races!

TBT username: Dinosaurz
In-game name: Liam
Switch code: SW-2230-1915-6718

Session(s):
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe📹 Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 PM EDT (ends at 3:00 PM EDT)Mistreil

TBT username: Darcy94x
In-game name: Darcy
Switch code: SW-0004-0671-1544

Session(s):

Alright after spectating earlier I wanna play🤣 hoping my game downloads in time 🙏🏻

same as darcy.. cutting it fine with my download time but hoping i can join !!

TBT username: mogyay
In-game name: mog
Switch code: SW-4505-4929-9194

Session(s):

Just a tiny little update -- I've edited the opening post to make note of these too, but for some of my sessions later today, there's a few notes regarding time:
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 📹: Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 PM EDT will end at 3:00 PM EDT
  • Super Smash Brothers Ultimate 📹: Sunday, July 30th @ 4:00 PM EDT might start a bit late
I may have forgotten that I need time to eat when planning these sessions. And then my family wanted to eat hot pot at 3PM so... teehee. we have to adjust a bit.

But otherwise, everything should be running as planned! And hopefully I won't disconnect too much 😅
Will the 1 hour starting at 2 be enough for me to count as my 2nd spectate session? I was hoping to turn it in today.

The Mario Kart 8 session is starting shortly!

To play:
Online Play > Friends > Join 'Mistreil'

If we have users waiting to play, please only join for a cup of four races and then leave the game so that others have a chance to play. Afterward, time permitting, you are more than welcome to rejoin once everyone has had the opportunity to race!

At that time, you may watch the stream on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel. To be an eligible spectator, you must also be actively chatting about the stream in the #multiplayer-1 channel on The Bell Tree Discord.

If you are participating, please remember to take a screenshot during the game that shows your IGN.
yes i ripped these instructions off mar

Please note that this session will end at 3PM EDT (i.e. after an hour). We'll be back shortly after 4PM EDT for SSBU! but again, i might be late.

Will the 1 hour starting at 2 be enough for me to count as my 2nd spectate session? I was hoping to turn it in today.
Yes, that'll be fine! I'll be taking the shorter duration into consideration with spectatorship for this session. As long as you're actively watching and commenting on the stream, you should be good!

oh dang it, i just realized i never took an in-game screenshot of MK8 earlier. i take it i can't redeem that session without one?

oh dang it, i just realized i never took an in-game screenshot of MK8 earlier. i take it i can't redeem that session without one?
Was it during the stream session? If you see your character/Mii and their username in there you might be able to save a screenshot of the stream as proof?

Was it during the stream session? If you see your character/Mii and their username in there you might be able to save a screenshot of the stream as proof?
i know there's a screenshot in the discord of me drifting in front of mar with a bomb asdfghjk and there were a couple of other galaxolotls participating, if other people's screenshots are allowed. just want to be sure if they are first!

An extremely unfortunately placed banana was the absolute death of me in the last lap of Baby Park.. 🤣 thanks for the races! Didn’t know Mairmalaide and Mistreil are also both Canadian, pretty cool 😎

I have one with you in it I think. I’ll pm it to you once I do the whole upload from switch shebang.

Back