• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Hmm, that's odd. I've been able to pull quotes from there before. Maybe they recently blocked it lol

Yeah, sometimes it varies. I've found that sometime's after the woods closed I'm able to view threads, but not post in them. Other times it's like it is now, where you get the woods theme, but says you need permission to access the page. I assume it has something to do with however Jeff/Jubs disable them.

How do I get rid of "attached images" with my photo beneath it? I was editing a post & now It wont go away :l I wanted to put the image in a spoiler but now it'll look stupid having so many of the same imagesss.

How do I get rid of "attached images" with my photo beneath it? I was editing a post & now It wont go away :l I wanted to put the image in a spoiler but now it'll look stupid having so many of the same imagesss.

Its been forever since I've used attached images on the site, but I believe when editing your post there's an option for "attached images" then a pop up comes up. Just delete it entirely in the pop-up if you'd like it removed from the post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does Envelopes work? I can send a Pm to 2 users and it works never tried sending a Pm to 3 or more users.

5 recipients is the max you can send at a time.

I want to have a giveaway and contest thread, but I have a question discussing giveaways that require you to post. I want to have guessing games, but of course that could be spammy. What if I were to put a time limit on guesses, say 3 guesses per post every hour? Would that be allowed?

I want to have a giveaway and contest thread, but I have a question discussing giveaways that require you to post. I want to have guessing games, but of course that could be spammy. What if I were to put a time limit on guesses, say 3 guesses per post every hour? Would that be allowed?

Sounds like you'd be best off putting a thread like that in the basement.

Sounds like you'd be best off putting a thread like that in the basement.

Alright, I will keep this in mind. I'd probably have to make two separate threads since I have other contests.
Would it be acceptable to have the questions in the overall giveaway thread, but have users write their answers in a different thread in the basement?

Sorry for all the questions, it's still a grey area for me because of how new the rule is.

Last edited:
I just bought the User Title Color Change thingy from the shop. How do I change the color? It's still black.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, I got it.

how come i was looking through my liked posts and some of them said .=Hidden Content.= ?

how come i was looking through my liked posts and some of them said .=Hidden Content.= ?

I think that's happened to me before when I've liked a post on a temporary board that's since been taken down, so you can't click back to view it any more - like during an event such as the Fire Festival or in The Woods on Friday the 13th

I need to contact a member but they have no information is there nothing I can do?

Reposting this question since I'm still wondering it

Would it be acceptable to have the questions in the overall giveaway thread, but have users write their answers in a different thread in the basement?
On a side note, I plan on having the giveaway in the tbt marketplace.

Wow, why have I never thought of this? I'll remember this forever.

yeah and I think you can send 0.1 also.

Works great because it's a system message and system messages go through regardless of whether or not your inbox is full.

Last edited:
Back