• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Will Horus and I be disappointed with this direct like all the past ones? WILL THERE BE A NIGHT THEME FINALLY?

- - - Post Merge - - -

MORE IMPORTANTLY ARE YOU GIVING AWAY FREE BELLS?

Will Horus and I be disappointed with this direct like all the past ones? WILL THERE BE A NIGHT THEME FINALLY?

No

Which question am I answering?

When will we get new mods and project staff via the applications? and if and when will those who were rejected or accepted be notified?

When will we get new mods and project staff via the applications? and if and when will those who were rejected or accepted be notified?

when you guys choose the Moderators finalists, can you please hold a Town Hall Meeting where the forum members get to pepper them with questions and pose hypotheticals to them before you make your final decision?? that would be awesome!! ahem, plus it would be an excellent way to see who truly has the demeanor to handle the job.... yes would be very prudent indeed...

when you guys choose the Moderators finalists, can you please hold a Town Hall Meeting where the forum members get to pepper them with questions and pose hypotheticals to them before you make your final decision?? that would be awesome!! ahem, plus it would be an excellent way to see who truly has the demeanor to handle the job.... yes would be very prudent indeed...

I don't see how harassing the potential candidates makes them perfect candidates.

For example if I have 8 carnations in my cart and then they sell out, then later when the restock can I just checkout and will I have 8 carnations?

For example if I have 8 carnations in my cart and then they sell out, then later when the restock can I just checkout and will I have 8 carnations?
you will not. Your cart says you have 8 but in another restock you'd have to manually add the amount you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in 1-3 months an announcement will be announcing the new mods to the general public. I think mods accepted get to know beforehand, like a day or two.

the layout got messed up because of the posts passing 1m

x8ckxW7.png

Back