• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

yeah and I think you can send 0.1 also.

Works great because it's a system message and system messages go through regardless of whether or not your inbox is full.

Yah, that's a nice alternative if you don't want to vm them to let them know their inbox is full.

Hey, any updates on how the mod application process is going, and how close we are to having new mods and project staff members?

Sorry to bother you, but if there is by chance that you could put in an option to display your trophies and collectables to friends only, then that would be great. My life is busy as practically a single parent, moving though Christmas and still sorting though boxes... it would be great if people in this forum who are not my friends stop purposely trying to find me on other sites just to harrassing me because I just happen to have a white feather or some other collectable they selfishly want, even after I said no to them 5 times (must have blocked like 15 people this week alone!). I would like it if there was an option where "friends only" could see your awards. This would help me out in my already stressful life. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry to bother you, but if there is by chance that you could put in an option to display your trophies and collectables to friends only, then that would be great. My life is busy as practically a single parent, moving though Christmas and still sorting though boxes... it would be great if people in this forum who are not my friends stop purposely trying to find me on other sites just to harrassing me because I just happen to have a white feather or some other collectable they selfishly want, even after I said no to them 5 times (must have blocked like 15 people this week alone!). I would like it if there was an option where "friends only" could see your awards. This would help me out in my already stressful life. Thank you.

I'm almost 100% sure that you can't....
You'll just have to hide them ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, can you stop certain people VMing you? There only friends only options and stuff, but not specific members

Hey, any updates on how the mod application process is going, and how close we are to having new mods and project staff members?
I imagine they got a decent number of applications in for mods and project staff, plus the "hey I think this member is a bad enough dude to save Admin" referrals so it'll probably be a month or so at most. Heck they're still working on seashell implementation so it could be a bit.

That's some grade A creeping

I'm almost 100% sure that you can't....
You'll just have to hide them ;-;

Also, can you stop certain people VMing you? There only friends only options and stuff, but not specific members
I somehow doubt hiding them will ease the problem.

As for VMs, I don't think that's possible right now.

Damn, I know I had like 5 maybe asking for mine and I usually told them off but yeah that must be even more horrid. I don't have mine in my line-up cause I wanna display flowers (other than Shop tab) but yeah best you might do is hide it completely or just shove a crapton of collectibles before it so it doesn't show up other than Shop tab.

Yep! You're not allowed to do that unless the auctioneer says it's ok

Is it worth a negative feedback that will haunt them forever? I wanna do an auction but I'd feel bad if I had to give someone a negative rating for bid retracting but I also dont want the auction to have to be restarted due to people bid retracting. D:

Is it worth a negative feedback that will haunt them forever? I wanna do an auction but I'd feel bad if I had to give someone a negative rating for bid retracting but I also dont want the auction to have to be restarted due to people bid retracting. D:

If they didn't want the thing, they shouldn't have bid, it's totally fair. Also, you wouldn't have to redo it, just count the bid before it as the most recent one

You're the one giving the feedback here. Do you think retracting bids makes this person worthy of a negative feedback? If you have doubts and asked here, then I'm guessing not. If so, try starting with a warning first for the first offender. If it still happens even after the warning, then you can give the negative feedback. A public warning usually suffice for people who retract bids.

the shop says the cosmos will be available until June 31st...

does that mean until July 1st then, or was it meant to say until June 30th?? :confused:

Back