• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Today's stock includes 4 stacks of wood! Fish bait is up to 22 stacks and a lot more is still available!

New ongoing deal: For every 1 TBT you spend, feel free to add on a stack of softwood for 1 TBT each!

Example: Spend 20 TBT on wood, add up to 20 stacks of softwood, for 40 TBT total!

Stacks of wood has been increased to 5 for today! Iron nuggets has a stack back.

Don't forget to check out the new softwood deal!

Was offline for basically the entire day, but finally returned to restock on some wood! A record 11 stacks are currently in stock!

Cannot trade tonight, but available all day tomorrow! Be the first the claim materials that you want and set a time (EST) for tomorrow to finish the trade!

Thank you!

Currently only have 1 stack available! I expect to get another few stacks tomorrow. Since I'm unavailable tonight to trade anyway, want me to PM you tomorrow when I get a couple more stacks in stock?
Sure!! :) thank you

12 stacks of wood now available!

Offline for tonight, any orders will be fulfilled at anytime tomorrow as I’m free all day!

Hi! I currently only have 1 stack of star fragments right now, and then some zodiac pieces too. I’ll be working on getting more this week though.
I did notice you were done for the night, I'll gladly take the stack but if you're not up for it now, we can arrange for it tomorrow :)

I did notice you were done for the night, I'll gladly take the stack but if you're not up for it now, we can arrange for it tomorrow :)
Ah yes, offline tonight but I’ll be available between 8am-8pm tomorrow. I’ll be sure to PM you in the morning for a stack of star fragments for 5 TBT :) thanks a lot!!

Ah yes, offline tonight but I’ll be available between 8am-8pm tomorrow. I’ll be sure to PM you in the morning for a stack of star fragments for 5 TBT :) thanks a lot!!
I'll most likely be at work but I'll respond as soon as I'm home and ready to trade! :)

I'll most likely be at work but I'll respond as soon as I'm home and ready to trade! :)
Sounds great! Thank you! :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Can I get a stack of iron nuggets for 5 tbt?
All yours! Is there a time tomorrow (EST) that would be best for you to finish this trade?

Offline for tonight, but I’ll be sure to save a stack of iron nuggets for you and PM you tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back