• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Late restock today due to some IGB deals, but 5 stacks of wood are up for grabs! Stone and clay will be back in stock by tomorrow!

Going offline for the night, but feel free to claim materials and I'll send you a message to figure out what time works best for tomorrow. Thanks!

Could I purchase the 4 remaining stacks of bamboo shoots and the 4 cherry blossom petals for.. 24 tbt I think? Since it would be 28 and apparently for every 10 it’s 2 off, yes?
(Available tomorrow morning btw)

Hi! I'd like to buy 6 maple leaves, 3 stacks of hardwood, 1 stack of wood and 1 stack of stone if possible!

Good morning stock brings about plenty of new iron nuggets, stone, and clay stacks! Wood back up to 8, fish bait to 21. Nearly all fossils in inventory! 2 rusted parts are back, along with plenty of seasonals. Can't find this wide range of a selection for so cheap anywhere else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back