• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Availability is definitely limited today, but feel free to claim some materials and we'll find a time to make the trade happen! Today's restock has already occurred, 12 stacks of wood available. Stone, clay, and iron all in-stock.

Could I get 6 stacks of IGB? For a total of 6 tbt?

I will not be able to trade for the rest of today, but I didn’t want to forget to ask tomorrow:
This is kinda a big request, but can I trade 104 tbt for 5,200,000 bells?

I'd like to buy 20 gold nuggets when you're available again! (54 tbt I believe since originally it would be 60 tbt?)

Restock on wood will occur later today, as is the usual case on turnip Sundays, but plenty of other materials available right now!

hello! I was wondering if you had cherry blossom petals in stock, and maybe planning to add them? thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back