• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
how much would 3 star fragments, 2 gemini fragments, and 4 gold nuggets cost? Also- would you happen to have large star fragments in stock?

how much would 3 star fragments, 2 gemini fragments, and 4 gold nuggets cost? Also- would you happen to have large star fragments in stock?
It looks like I'm out of star fragments and large star fragments. Not sure where my last 2 went.

2 gemini fragments: 6 TBT
4 gold nuggets: 12 TBT
Total with -2 off = 16 TBT

Hello Jay9seven, i'd like to grab 10 stacks of hardwood for 8 TBT please when you're available :^)

Could I get two gemini fragments? PM me for all the details (willing to pay in advance)

Hi! Could I get all 25 cherry blossom petals? (lol) 25 tbt I think 😋
Also, will be available in 1-2 hours!

Hi! Could I get all 25 cherry blossom petals? (lol) 25 tbt I think 😋
Also, will be available in 1-2 hours!
Hi! I'm actually selling those 1 piece at a time for 3 TBT since they're a rarer material!

25 cherry-blossom petals would be 61 TBT with the -2 every 10 spent :) sorry about that!

Hi! I'm actually selling those 1 piece at a time for 3 TBT since they're a rarer material!

25 cherry-blossom petals would be 61 TBT with the -2 every 10 spent :) sorry about that!
haha no worries, I misread the purple text above as “1 tbt per piece”
I’m going to make a few posts to earn a bit more tbt and then I’ll be back!

haha no worries, I misread the purple text above as “1 tbt per piece”
I’m going to make a few posts to earn a bit more tbt and then I’ll be back!
Take your time :) actually just got 3 more if you need it, which would be 68 TBT for 28 pieces!

Last edited:
Hi! I checked in earlier about the cherry blossom petals- are they still available? I would like to buy as much as possible U-U

Hey, how much for an ammonite, left megalo side and left quetzal wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back