• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Suleman
Town:M
Dream Address:6600-2717-7554

Add please and everyone feel free to visit whenever you want :)

Last edited:
Name: Jacob
Town Name: Frost
Dream Address: 7800-3876-7498

Restarted my game a couple of weeks ago so everything is kinda messy, and I don't even have the paths I want yet. Only started fixing paths and all of that a couple of days ago though.

name: chris
town name: town
dream address: 4400-2238-9862

my town is very well developed and i would love visitors!

Name: Leia
Town Name: Scythera
Dream Address: 4400 - 3783 - 6993

Updated paths, some toys laying around to play with! (And working on a beach party~ toys are already set up :3)

On Wednesday night [04.02.2014], I updated the Dream Addresses of my two towns, Applewin and Progress, because of some changes in the cast of villagers.

I used to have Simon and Drago in Applewin. They're now gone as Rosie is in what used to be Drago's slot, and that I have yet to replace Simon.

I used to have Pancetti in Progress. She is gone and has not yet been replaced.

Applewin is set in early-July 2014. It's a rainy day. And there's plenty of items along the tree in the Plaza to greet the arrival of a visitor.

Progress is set in early-August 2012. It's a hot day. And there's plenty of items along the tree in the Plaza to greet the arrival of a visitor.

I personally feel that Applewin is essentially complete. That a little cosmetics change here or there is all that remains along with wanting to reorganize some villagers' residences (between these two towns). This is taking me more time that I like.

I feel that Progress has more need for interesting and varied Public Works Projects. I've been playing this town for six months less than Applewin. And it's limiting (for the time being).

I like that they have separate looks and feels. Applewin has a Fairy-Tale theme in Train Station and Town Hall and has Perfect Oranges for its native fruit. Progress has a Zen theme in Train Station and Town Hall and has Perfect Peaches for its native fruit. The Police Stations contrast with theme because I didn't know I'd buy more than one copy of the game and generally prefer Booker to Copper.

Please refer to signature area for the Dream Addresses of both towns. If you do a town search, with Luna, "Applewin" has no one listed other than mine (under Mayor Jill).

I tend to update my dream regularly. Feel free to check it out.
Town: Canada
Code: 4400-2235-6839

Last edited:
sunniday has been updated! please excuse the mess of random flowers and nothingness at the top right of the map - i haven't decided how to develop that area yet. there is also a WIP park at the bottom right and a few other WIP spots in town, but other than those areas, i feel that the town is coming together really nicely! have a look if you like :3

dream address in sig!

Name: Ella
Town Name: Iris
Dream Address: 4200-3792-0467

I update regularly. I just put in some paths and PWP. Check it out if you want :D

Updated today, there's cherry blossoms falling from the sky :), also updates to the houses.

Dream address is in my sig under town info tab :).

On Monday [04.07.2014], I updated both Applewin and Temps.

Both towns welcomed new villagers. Lucky is new to Applewin. Merengue is new to Temps.

Applewin is essentially complete. Temps is in early stages of development, with little in Public Works Projects, but it now has over 100 trees. (The town has more than 20 Perfect Apple trees. I love the look!)

Dream Addresses
? Applewin: 4200-3135-7548
? Temps: 4500-3906-7548​

Name: Mo
Town name: Scribble
Dream address: 7900-3395-4824

Kinda messy at the moment but ehhh

Name: Twist
Town: Citrus
Dream Address: 5900-3917-3641

I only recently created this address, as I've just finished pathing my town and setting up my flowers now.
It's missing a few PWPs, and the hybrids are still breeding, but otherwise, it's in a fairly developed state.

I'd love to know what you think!

Name: Erin
Town Name: Starfall
Dream Address: 4100-2479-0291

It was recently my birthday so there's a birthday party set up in the main room of my house and party favors by the town tree!

Brand new DA! 6000-3912-2405
Houses undecorated and still unsure of certain areas, but would be very grateful for some constructive criticism!
Don't miss my yellow park just south of the plaza c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back