• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dream address of my town, Carnival, is in my signature! I would absolutely love to have more people visit it. I've worked really hard on it. Feedback is also appreciated! c: I'm still moving some things around and adding new things (trees, a tenth villager, etc), but it is mostly complete.

I'm in your town now. :)

First of all, the colors are beautiful, and the paths look great. I love that everythings neat and tidy. I love dressing up as a jester. I was hoping Pietro would be here. :)

Nice flag, and the area in front of town hall and the cafe looks amazing. Great job.

I had a great time in your town. I love the theme and your villagers are perfect. The houses were all so nice too.Thanks for sharing your lovely town.

I recently started a 4th of July themed town. It's coming along, but the houses are far from finished. I also updated during a storm, and it doesn't quite fit the town. I would love some feedback on how it looks so far. 4600-6335-5234.

Town Name: Ichigo
DA: 7300-5912-8011

My town still has a fair bit of work to do to it, but any visits would be welcome! ^.^
Feel free to give me feedback too :)

Hey, I'm in your town right now. Your pathways and your layout is amazing! I feel like I'm in a strawberry. :) I'm leaving it a good review.

My Hamlet just told me he's moving. His move out date is the 14th. If you want him, let me know.

Aww! Thank you very, very much, TheGreatBrain! I really appreciate that. Thank you very much for visiting. I'm glad you had fun! I'll be sure to check out your towns sometime soon! C:

I recently started a 4th of July themed town. It's coming along, but the houses are far from finished. I also updated during a storm, and it doesn't quite fit the town. I would love some feedback on how it looks so far. 4600-6335-5234.

I'm in your Freedom town right now! The flower color scheme set the tone as soon as I woke up. Liberty and her dress are perfect, and the picnic area is very charming. The town flag is adorable, and the dog park...hahaha! The dog park is great. I also like the flower beds placed in front of it. The sweet playground fits perfectly in its little area of land, without looking crowded--really great use of that area. The little stump area looks like it would be a great spot to watch the fireworks. I enjoy what you've done with Star's house so far, especially the main room. As usual, you have a real eye for decorating. Thank you for posting your DA to preview!

Why not I spose, pls visit my towns. Done expect for interior design but f that noise.

Name: Tops
Town Name: Tricera
Dream Address: 7900-4630-6058

Name: Calypso
Town Name: Apocalia
Dream Address: 6900-4843-6693
Adding my third towns DA now. It's veery unfinished, but I'd still appreciate any feedback or visits. The area near the villagers is the most finished. Wouldn't mind feedback on my other towns either, they're finished outside of interior design, which I prob won't ever do.

Name: Terra
Town Name: Neovi
Dream Address: 7500-6595-7354

I'm in your Freedom town right now! The flower color scheme set the tone as soon as I woke up. Liberty and her dress are perfect, and the picnic area is very charming. The town flag is adorable, and the dog park...hahaha! The dog park is great. I also like the flower beds placed in front of it. The sweet playground fits perfectly in its little area of land, without looking crowded--really great use of that area. The little stump area looks like it would be a great spot to watch the fireworks. I enjoy what you've done with Star's house so far, especially the main room. As usual, you have a real eye for decorating. Thank you for posting your DA to preview!

Ahh, thanks so much. I'm actually planning on deleting this town and starting over with a diferent theme eventually. I'm not really loving the houses, and even though I like the colors, they are starting to bore me. I do think some fireworks wrapped up for guests would be a nice touch and finish my houses before I delete.

I revisted your Goblin town a couple of days ago. I just love it so much. I had time to really explore this time around, and the Bowie grave was a nice touch. You are so talented with your patterns.

Opmq5Ki.png

BWAgency | a Pok?mon town | 4500-6469-3669

With this summer update, you can dress up as various Trainer Classes such as Kimono Girl (Johto), Ninja (Hoenn), or Doctor/Nurse (Unova) and find lots of goodies spread throughout town. There?s lots of attractions such as the Cerulean Gym, a Contest Hall, Pok?mon Stadium, and much more. Also, can you figure out which Pok?mon each villager represents and which trainer they belong to? Talking to the villagers reveals the secret but if you?re up for a challenge, there?s also visual clues that help lead to answers. ♥

If you visit, please let me know & I'll be glad to visit yours in return. ♥​

Ahh, thanks so much. I'm actually planning on deleting this town and starting over with a diferent theme eventually. I'm not really loving the houses, and even though I like the colors, they are starting to bore me. I do think some fireworks wrapped up for guests would be a nice touch and finish my houses before I delete.

I revisted your Goblin town a couple of days ago. I just love it so much. I had time to really explore this time around, and the Bowie grave was a nice touch. You are so talented with your patterns.

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you love Goblin! :D (I always enjoy your patterns, too; in each of your towns I've had moments where I've just stopped and said 'wow' at yet another creative pattern or room.)

That's a shame about your Freedom town, but I know how you feel, in a way--I have a new town I want to create, but I know working on it is going to bore me after a bit because I have full plans for three more towns after that one (!). I wish I could work on them all at once! I think that's a good idea, though, for you to finish the houses, and update the DA before moving on. It is an enjoyable town, and it's the perfect time of year for it! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opmq5Ki.png

With this summer update, you can dress up as various Trainer Classes such as Kimono Girl (Johto), Ninja (Hoenn), or Doctor/Nurse (Unova) and find lots of goodies spread throughout town. There’s lots of attractions such as the Cerulean Gym, a Contest Hall, Pok?mon Stadium, and much more. Also, can you figure out which Pok?mon each villager represents and which trainer they belong to? Talking to the villagers reveals the secret but if you’re up for a challenge, there’s also visual clues that help lead to answers. ♥

Your. Paths. They are amazing. :D

I really need to start doing dream diary entries on my Tumblr--I've visited BWAgency recently, and even though I'm way behind on my Pokemon knowledge, I loved it! It's definitely on my list of towns to post about, and you did such a wonderful post about my AHS town!

TheGreatBrain, I'm currently visiting Freedom, and I think it looks great! I enjoy the paths and the red, white, and blue roses. Your PWPs are organized well, your bushes are spaced out nicely, and the dog park's a nice touch. Your villager, Joey, is adorable, and his catchphrase of "I wuv you" is precious. I like the star-patterned stools in Star's house, and your town flag screams "MURRICA." c: The dress that Liberty wears is pretty, too!

I'll check out your other towns shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opmq5Ki.png

With this summer update, you can dress up as various Trainer Classes such as Kimono Girl (Johto), Ninja (Hoenn), or Doctor/Nurse (Unova) and find lots of goodies spread throughout town. There’s lots of attractions such as the Cerulean Gym, a Contest Hall, Pok?mon Stadium, and much more. Also, can you figure out which Pok?mon each villager represents and which trainer they belong to? Talking to the villagers reveals the secret but if you’re up for a challenge, there’s also visual clues that help lead to answers. ♥

Your paths are so great. C: I really like the cut out standee that has Misty the way she dressed up in the anime episode, "The Misty Mermaid." I love how there are flowers, trees, stumps, bushes, and bamboo everywhere. I enjoy the goodies scattered around for visitors to pick up and play with. Your human villagers are cosplayed very well and it's easy to make a connection between them and the anime characters. As a big pokemon fan, I really enjoy your town! Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
Name: Brgrs
Town Name: Subway
Dream Address: 4500-6468-4528

Please don't take my town too seriously lol. It isn't too amazing in comparison to some of the others on this list. Although I worked hard on the hybrids!

Your. Paths. They are amazing. :D

I really need to start doing dream diary entries on my Tumblr--I've visited BWAgency recently, and even though I'm way behind on my Pokemon knowledge, I loved it! It's definitely on my list of towns to post about, and you did such a wonderful post about my AHS town!

Aww thank you so much!! The seashells were a pain to make but worth it. XD I gotta visit Goblin and do a post on it sometime. <3

Name: Kalena
Town: Niruza
Dream Address: 4500-5960-2845

Your path is really nice! I especially love the area south of your town tree (and the town tree area is superb!). The arrangement with the streetlights, paths, bushes and trees made it so nice! Your lighthouse and bench look charming together (I hope you add more flowers around there btw).

I feel like the log bench close to Derwin and Winnie's houses looks a little lost at its current placement. I might recommend to place the log bench 3 steps northeast so it can look like its own space. Kalena's (pretty name btw!) house is really cute! I love the back room; it's tiny but it feels so cozy and has a great vibe. Your upstairs mermaid room is very charming; I like how you put two mermaid beds together! It's a very nice touch.

I think your town hall could use a little bit of improvement by placing another streetlight to the left of your right one & two more bushes to the right of the pink hydrangeas. I think that area has a lot of potential to look great! Overall, very cute so far! The rain gives it a great atmosphere. I hope you keep working on your town. Good job! ;v;

Your paths are so great. C: I really like the cut out standee that has Misty the way she dressed up in the anime episode, "The Misty Mermaid." I love how there are flowers, trees, stumps, bushes, and bamboo everywhere. I enjoy the goodies scattered around for visitors to pick up and play with. Your human villagers are cosplayed very well and it's easy to make a connection between them and the anime characters. As a big pokemon fan, I really enjoy your town! Thank you for sharing.

Ahhh, thank you so much for the kind words!! Misty's Standee is probably my favorite out of all of them and that one took days to make so that made my day. ;v;

As for your town, I really like the paths. It really matches the mood of Carnival. Your town town from Super Mario 64 is the Underwater song, right? Ahh, so much love. <3 Your town plaza creates a nice, relaxing mood with the purple flower patterns. Your town hall area with the fountain is really cute along with the bush arrangements. The same goes for the Cafe. The flower clock helps make it pop. The area by Tia's house with the flower arches is really charming! Kera's main room is super nice. I love the combination of using the Rococo Set with the Harvest Wall along with the purple roses. Your use of the hospital screen as shower curtains in Rose's house is very clever!

My suggestion would be to include more flowers & trees but since your town is in progress, I'm sure that'll happen in time. I noticed some of your rooms don't have music yet so maybe add that to create the mood? In Kera's house with the Gorgeous furniture, I think the Red Carnation should be on the other end of the counter. That way, you can see your face when you sit down. (Or moving the gorgeous stool works too.) Emily's room with the pastel kiddie furniture looks really cute so far. Same for the outdoor picnic upstairs. I hope you add more to them!

Overall, it's a very cute town with lots of great potential. I'll definitely visit it again when it's finished. Great job! :D

Name: Brgrs
Town Name: Subway
Dream Address: 4500-6468-4528

Please don't take my town too seriously lol. It isn't too amazing in comparison to some of the others on this list. Although I worked hard on the hybrids!

The DA doesn't seem to work. It should be 6486 instead of 6468. ^^; Anyway, I like your path! The areas around Retail & the Police Station are pretty nice with the fruit trees lining up. Your town hall is looking good with the hybrids. I bet it'd look fantastic in the fall. In Wumbo's house, I adore the outdoor garden left room, it's so creative! K.K. Safari really sets the mood and it works really well! Your sloppy room is pretty great as well! I feel like it's missing something at the northeast corner next to the bed. Maybe a plant might do the trick? Your culinary room upstairs looks awesome so far. I think music can help set the mood. Your gold room in Brgrs's house is awesome! I like how you implemented the Great Statues with each other. Your basement room is super creative as well! The purple really helps that room pop!

Overall, nice town with good potential! Keep on growing those hybrids! :)

(omg I didn't realize how long this post got, haha.)

Hay visit my town!!! It's called Sandybay and its dream address is 7100-5740-9127. Would appreciate feedback.

I've been randomly doing some dreamwalking lately, and picked your town. Just visited, and I love your patterns. You've put a lot of work into this. It's a little tricky to navigate, but I liked running around like I was in a maze. Very nice. I gave it a good review. I like what you did around the police station, with the bamboo, and the lighthouse. All the hybrids on the beach blocked off by the jacobs ladders are cool. I loved the sand drawings, too.

Feel free to visit my town and let me know what you think. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still looking for feedback on my town!

Name: Mei
Town Name: Sonder
Dream Address: 4400-2232-3867

Any comments/suggestions would be much appreciated! :)

Oh my gosh, I love your houses, your layout, the patterns, the lamps, I love this town. :D The seafood room had me laughing out loud. Nice touch. The front room is gorgeous. Your town is inspiring. I can see all the love that went into the details, like the stone steps up to the windmill, the decor of the houses, and the zen garden. I'm jealous of all of your blue flowers. I can never get mine to grow. :) And I've found many items in your houses that I want. I need that hotpot in my life! Nice job!

Last edited:
Hey people, please stop by and visit my dream if you have time. I almost finish the town although the beach is still in progress. Have fun! :lemon:
DA: 5400-5721-0116

Name: Maple
Town Name: Maryhill
Dream Address: 6000-6595-6472

It's a new town, which is still under construction. Theme is forest, nothing really special
(also I'm time traveling at the moment, so it's winter right now). Dreamers are welcome!

I would like to give a shoutout to my mom's town, Skyhaven. I don't think she's had any visitors via the Dream Suite, which is sad because she's put a whole lot of work into it. If someone could please stop by, it would mean a lot to us both.

Her Dream Address is: 4800-5811-8946

Updated Vista's dream address today :)
5900-5938-0315

I visited Vista. You have a really beautiful town, and I loved it! The whole Asian forest feel was really nice, and your houses and their themes were really cool. Really loved the campsite area, and the rain in your town really enhanced the mood. You really did a good job on it! :D
I had fun exploring it. ^^

I would like to give a shoutout to my mom's town, Skyhaven. I don't think she's had any visitors via the Dream Suite, which is sad because she's put a whole lot of work into it. If someone could please stop by, it would mean a lot to us both.

Her Dream Address is: 4800-5811-8946

I'll be in to run around Skyhaven just as soon as I plot set Marshal. :)
I'm also putting together another comic strip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back