• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally updated Glendale again! It's no longer a complete disaster, so feel free to visit xD Let me know what you think.

Town Name: Glendale
Mayor: Devon c:
DA: in signature

Updated again! My town tree is fully grown, finally! :D And it's raining.

Edit: Updating one more time. There's a rainbow now xD

Last edited:
So I've been experimenting with different path types. I tried several QR paths, but couldn't really find one that had the feeling I was going for. I've seen some really cool paths that use actual clovers and QR stones, BUT I'M NOT MADE OF MONEY OKAY.

I've seen some people wear down grass into 'natural' paths, and they look really cool, but are a lot of work and I'm irredeemably lazy. So I'm trying using the burying stars and QR stones instead. What non-traditional paths have you seen/do you use?

So ANYWAY, I was wondering if you could visit my dream address and give me some feedback on my experimental path and also my more traditional path? My experimental section is directly right from the event plaza, and then I have a more traditional path on the rest of the town. I'm trying for like a magical fairy forest feel.

My DA: 4200-6601-7914

[EDIT: my town is nowhere near done, so I don't need a full review. There's a GIANT section I blocked off to turn into a park, but none of my needed PWP's have been suggested. So. Just paths please!]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updated again! My town tree is fully grown, finally! :D And it's raining.

Edit: Updating one more time. There's a rainbow now xD

I like the patterns you use, but they're ALL SO busy that it's almost dizzying. Maybe use one or the other as the focal point in a particular area, in combination with a more plain pattern to compliment it?

I like your landscaping! The little bush circles with flowers are really cute. They add visual interest without using a structure, and compliment the intricacy of your patterns. I also love the color scheme you have going in your topiary section, and that's pretty much the only part where I was really enthused about using those bright, intricate patterns in tandem. The lower half of your town doesn't feel quite as full, but I know you said you weren't done. I liked your wisteria trellis pavilion thing a lot- it's super cute!

Overall your town is really cute, and I can tell you've put a lot of time into it! <3

Last edited:
I updated my town again. I'm almost done with it, my dream address is in my sig.

I updated zebilage
A lot of things changed but it's for the better so it's a bit bland now
But you can look if you want

The dream address is
5400-6244-1262

Last edited:
Name: Melissa
Town Name: Mako
Dream Address: 4000-6161-3149

My Museum is full with sets displayed. My major house is full and I have two additional houses filled with sets as well. I am going to my a third house for my other sets I am still working on. Go take a look! :)

Updated during the fireworks show (though idk if fireworks show up in dream addresses?)

4200-6601-7914

Hello! I just updated Fleurir! It does look very different, as i wanted to have a somewhat organized town, but the forest still exists. It's still a huge WIP (haven't put the paths down or finished the houses) but i hope you still enjoy it! :)
P.S : Thanks for the comment, Requity! It means a lot!

DA: 4700-6699-9515

DA is in my sig. I haven't updated it in a while so I finally updated it. I'm surprised that people have actually visited my Dream Town.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back