• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Map Thrwad

I want a map where the river flows out the south end of my town but of course it will still enter through the east or west depending where the wall is.

could some people with the japanese version start posting their maps?

i'd like to see what they can look like

I haven't looked at allll the maps but there are definitely more than three different maps, right? So the three you get to choose from aren't like the same three everyone will choose from?

I haven't looked at allll the maps but there are definitely more than three different maps, right? So the three you get to choose from aren't like the same three everyone will choose from?

yep yep ^.^
ive seen several different ones, it just seems the 3 you pick from are chosen at random lol
so there is a lot more variety they just give you some choice in the matter ^.^

This is my towns layout. ^^

8165064488_a7f153f054_z.jpg

I'd still like a map with a split river... so we can only choose between 3 different designs? What if there's no design with a split river? Or do we get 3 new design everytime we start a new game? I really love that feature of choosing your map so closely. :>

I'd still like a map with a split river... so we can only choose between 3 different designs? What if there's no design with a split river? Or do we get 3 new design everytime we start a new game? I really love that feature of choosing your map so closely. :>

I've seen more than three styles so I'm assuming the latter. :lemon:

I posted this in the information thread, but I'll post it here too.
This is my map:

Map.jpg

Still think yours is one of my favorites out of the ones I've seen, Mint. :3 Just can't get over that central dip of land.

Has anyone seen a map where the river flows out the south border?

The maps look way different :0 They look so much cleaner and easier to read. I'm impressed ^^

Back