• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Map Thrwad

You can have up to four human players living in your town, each with their own house. But there will only be one mayor.

I would say that the map probably does expand more than shown, since didn't we hear something about the tree being in the center of town? Even if not, it would still be weird if it was all the way in the corner. *shrugs*

The tree is randomly placed when you begin the game, but it is not always in the corner, there was another map picture released where the river flow was different and the buildings AND tree were in different places, I will try to find it.

EDIT: Here you see a different map.
gft.png

Last edited:
I meant a source that says the map doesn't expand, but I think that map shows it anyway. It looks like the arrow opens the menu of place names.

The tree is randomly placed when you begin the game, but it is not always in the corner, there was another map picture released where the river flow was different and the buildings AND tree were in different places, I will try to find it.

EDIT: Here you see a different map.
gft.png
That map looks great! :D Also, you can see the orange arrow turned around :)

The tree isn't placed in the center of town, it's placed at Town Center. You've just misread/remembered, no biggie. It'll be outside town hall.

town_acres.jpg

I think the acres are back like in previous games notice how the thriftstore with that pond is exactly the same acre in both maps?
And the player houses can be set anywhere as it seems

I can't imagine a split river that creates a little island as in previous games though... what do you think?

View attachment 1856

I think the acres are back like in previous games notice how the thriftstore with that pond is exactly the same acre in both maps?

I can't imagine a split river that creates a little island as in previous games though... what do you think?

i think that might just be luck lol
i think there will be acres again though theres no way for us to know how many there are since the map size really doesnt show the size of the town at all

View attachment 1856

Yeah, I think you may be right. In every map image I've seen, both R. Parker's and the Town Hall have the same pond "attached" to their acre in the same place.

And I think the rivers could still be split to create a little island. I don't see why they would take that out; it was always exciting when I'd create a town to see that I'd got an "island"! :)

The only thing that seems to be upsetting about the town map. It seems it will be the same for everyone (except for building placement). This will make the towns a bit dull. Hopefully somehow they can release new map designs through update/patches

I won't erase my town and begin a new one because Nintendo released a patch/DLC with some new maps...
I agree with Superpenguin, there are a lot of different designs and considerating thed ifferent river patterns, ponds's positions, our house, the shops, animals's houses, beaches... and don't forget the infrastructures we can place in our village, we can have our very own village.

Since we get to choose between the three maps, I'm going with the one that goes through the village horizontally and without curves.

Back