• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "Rank My Villagers!" Thread

Really cool mix :)

10) Penelope
9) Megan
8) Moe
7) Mint
6) Melba
5) Cherry
4) Raymond
3) Cyd
2) Dom
1) Hans
Thank you! I love to see the Hans appreciation. He gets overshadowed by the popular smugs but I think he's great and deserves more love. People are biased against the gorillas unfortunately.

edit: was on mobile so I didn't see the villagers in your sig. Here's my ranking:

10. Pompom
9. Ozzie
8. Lionel
7. Egbert
6. Pecan
5. Murphy
4. Aurora
3. Olive
2. Bam
1. Reneigh

Sorry I did your boy Egbert like that, but at least he's not last lol. You have a unique assortment of villagers that you don't see very often, which I appreciate. I think Olive is cute in particular!
Wow, wow, wow. I would not change one thing with this group! They are such an awesome set of color blocking, vibrancy...I legitimately love it.

Here's my ranking:

10. Cherry
9. Hangs
8. Megan
7. Melba
6. Mint
5. Penelope
4. Moe
3. Dom
2. Raymond
1. Cyd
Thank you so much, that's very sweet of you to say! Honestly I think you've persuaded me not to replace anyone. I just wish we could have one more villager! Also, you have impeccable taste because Cyd is easily my favorite villager too.

Here's my ranking of your villagers:

10. Lily
9. Whitney
8. Marshal
7. Bluebear
6. Judy
5. Sherb
4. Raymond
3. Fang
2. Dom
1. Reneigh

Great selection of villagers overall; I haven't seen much Bluebear appreciation in NH, even though she was pretty popular back in NL, and I love Reneigh's design.

Last edited:
Thank you so much, that's very sweet of you to say! Honestly I think you've persuaded me not to replace anyone. I just wish we could have one more villager! Also, you have impeccable taste because Cyd is easily my favorite villager too.

Here's my ranking of your villagers:

10. Lily
9. Whitney
8. Marshal
7. Bluebear
6. Judy
5. Sherb
4. Raymond
3. Fang
2. Dom
1. Reneigh

Great selection of villagers overall; I haven't seen much Bluebear appreciation in NH, even though she was pretty popular back in NL, and I love Reneigh's design.

That's awesome! I really think you have a great combo going on! I went the easy route and just focused on pastel vibes but you blew it out of the park, it feels really individual!...Cyd is such a great design!

And yes, I love Reneigh's design too!
Post automatically merged:

My villagers are in my sig! 💜 💜 💜

10. Merengue
9. Audie
8. Stitches
7. Sprinkle
6. Julian
5. Diana
4. Judy
3. Raymond
2. Marshal
1. Sherb

This was painful because a lot of these are my favorites.

Thank you! I love to see the Hans appreciation. He gets overshadowed by the popular smugs but I think he's great and deserves more love. People are biased against the gorillas unfortunately.

edit: was on mobile so I didn't see the villagers in your sig. Here's my ranking:

10. Pompom
9. Ozzie
8. Lionel
7. Egbert
6. Pecan
5. Murphy
4. Aurora
3. Olive
2. Bam
1. Reneigh

Sorry I did your boy Egbert like that, but at least he's not last lol. You have a unique assortment of villagers that you don't see very often, which I appreciate. I think Olive is cute in particular!

Thank you and same to you with your list of villagers, lots of ones I haven't seen much of but really like :) Gotta agree with you as well with the gorillas, they get a lot of stick but I think they're cool, especially Hans and Boone!

I'm fairly flexible with who I have on my island, I really like most of the villagers in this game and plan on letting any who ask to leave go (except maybe Egbert haha) and meeting some new ones when I can. Even the ones I'm not sure of I often warm to! Lionel was my forced camper for example and I really wasn't sure of him at first but he's grown on me every day I've had him with all his singing and his distinguished look :)

Edit: also Olive is so cute, I'm really surprised she gets overlooked quite a lot. Maybe it's because Maple is also a normal cub villager and is also great, but still!

Thank you and same to you with your list of villagers, lots of ones I haven't seen much of but really like :) Gotta agree with you as well with the gorillas, they get a lot of stick but I think they're cool, especially Hans and Boone!

I'm fairly flexible with who I have on my island, I really like most of the villagers in this game and plan on letting any who ask to leave go (except maybe Egbert haha) and meeting some new ones when I can. Even the ones I'm not sure of I often warm to! Lionel was my forced camper for example and I really wasn't sure of him at first but he's grown on me every day I've had him with all his singing and his distinguished look :)

Edit: also Olive is so cute, I'm really surprised she gets overlooked quite a lot. Maybe it's because Maple is also a normal cub villager and is also great, but still!
That's so sweet and has Egbert already laid an egg? Need to know

That's so sweet and has Egbert already laid an egg? Need to know
Sadly not, think he'd been too lazy even if he could lay an egg! I play a lot late evening/early night and he's often already asleep by then :LOL:

It's hard for me to rank my own villagers because I love them all so much, so I'll just list them in alphabetical order!

Bunnie
Canberra
Chevre
Erik
Fang
Lolly
Marina
Raymond
Sprocket
Whitney

It's hard for me to rank my own villagers because I love them all so much, so I'll just list them in alphabetical order!

Bunnie
Canberra
Chevre
Erik
Fang
Lolly
Marina
Raymond
Sprocket
Whitney

10. canberra
9. sprocket
8. raymond
7. bunnie
6. erik
5. fang
4. chevre
3. whitney
2. marina
1. lolly

Bunnie
Canberra
Chevre
Erik
Fang
Lolly
Marina
Raymond
Sprocket
Whitney

1. Lolly
2. Erik
3. Fang
4. Raymond
5. Whitney
6. Marina
7. Bunnie
8. Chevre
9. Canberra
10. Sprocket

1. Zell
2. Tammy
3. Lolly
4. Cheri
5. Zucker
6. Louie
7. Static
8. Egbert
9. Curlos
10. Plucky

((Lemme just say I love all my villagers very much - except Curlos and Plucky DESGUSTANG))

1. Scoot 🥰
2. Merengue
3. Peewee
4. Teddy
5. Judy
6. Tia
7. Punchy
8. Pompom
9. Norma
10. Bill

My top 5 are my main favorites. Probably not permanent but love them all so far!

I was worried people didn’t like Whitney because everyone who ordered my list had her in the bottom 5. Glad she is getting the respect she deserves!
Post automatically merged:

1. Zell
2. Tammy
3. Lolly
4. Cheri
5. Zucker
6. Louie
7. Static
8. Egbert
9. Curlos
10. Plucky

((Lemme just say I love all my villagers very much - except Curlos and Plucky DESGUSTANG))

10. Plucky
9. Cheri
8. Zucker
7. Louie
6. Tammy
5. Zell
4. Egbert
3. Curlos
2. Lolly
1. Static

Love this group, it was fun to rank!

10. Flurry
9. Blanche
8. Ken
7. Ruby
6. Apollo
5. Rodeo
4. Kiki
3. Muffy
2. Roscoe
1. Lucky

I have an “odd” taste in villagers

1. Zell
2. Tammy
3. Lolly
4. Cheri
5. Zucker
6. Louie
7. Static
8. Egbert
9. Curlos
10. Plucky

Really cool mix, some more unusual villagers which is great to see!

10) Static
9) Louie
8) Tammy
7) Zucker
6) Curlos
5) Lolly
4) Zell
3) Plucky
2) Cheri
1) Egbert :love:

Finally I found someone else that likes her!

I can’t tell who this is about haha!
But if it’s either Whitney or Reneigh, yes! The both are absolutely jaw-dropping appearance wise in this game. Couple of sweethearts too when you get to know them!

I can’t tell who this is about haha!
But if it’s either Whitney or Reneigh, yes! The both are absolutely jaw-dropping appearance wise in this game. Couple of sweethearts too when you get to know them!
I agree wholeheartedly with that lol, but I was talking about my queen Annalisa

Oh, I’m dumb! Annalisa! Yes I think she’s so goregous. I really love Japanese makeup in the first place so all those styles instantly have a place in my heart. Plus she just gives off elegant vibes.

Back