• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "Rank My Villagers!" Thread

Oh, I’m dumb! Annalisa! Yes I think she’s so goregous. I really love Japanese makeup in the first place so all those styles instantly have a place in my heart. Plus she just gives off elegant vibes.
I mat or may not have had an animal crossing birthday and had her a a majority of my decoration :oops: it's been so hard finding the on tours!

I mat or may not have had an animal crossing birthday and had her a a majority of my decoration :oops: it's been so hard finding the on tours!

OMG that's amazing! She deserves nothing less, absolute empress. I just looked up her house too because I hadn't done that yet and wow, it's so gorgeous. Both the interior and the exterior. I hope you find her soon!

I finally got all my dreamies a few days ago, so I’d be interested to see how people would rank my less popular favorites:
View attachment 265792
I’m also considering eventually replacing one of my smugs with Opal to better match with Mint and Cyd.
1. Cherry
2. Mint
3. Raymond
4 Megan
5. Penelope
6. Cyd
7. Dom
8. Dom
9. Melba
10. Hans

OMG that's amazing! She deserves nothing less, absolute empress. I just looked up her house too because I hadn't done that yet and wow, it's so gorgeous. Both the interior and the exterior. I hope you find her soon!
You too!

my favs in order..
1. bunnie
2. marshal
3. pekoe
4. raymond.. or as i call him ratmond
6. maple
7. stitches
8. zucker
9. rosie
10.felicity
10.megan

i just realised i messed my order whoops..

Here's my current roster ranked. I love all of them, including the ones at the bottom, so this was pretty hard for me to do. There's some villagers in here that I don't really ever see get talked about so I'd love to see where you guys rank them:

1. Beau
2. Henry
3. Audie
4. Elvis
5. Bianca
6. Phoebe
7. Hopkins
8. Vesta
9. Julia (I haven't had her for very long so I'm keeping her low for now, but I've enjoyed her so far)
10. Rory

Here's my current roster ranked. I love all of them, including the ones at the bottom, so this was pretty hard for me to do. There's some villagers in here that I don't really ever see get talked about so I'd love to see where you guys rank them:

1. Beau
2. Henry
3. Audie
4. Elvis
5. Bianca
6. Phoebe
7. Hopkins
8. Vesta
9. Julia (I haven't had her for very long so I'm keeping her low for now, but I've enjoyed her so far)
10. Rory

1. Bianca
2. Audie
3. Julia
4. Beau
5. Phoebe
6. Vesta
7. Henry
8. Hopkins
9. Elvis
10. Rory

Rank my villagers! They're in my signature

1. Sherb
2. Skye
3. Raymond
4. Audie
5. Apollo
6. Whitney
7. Reneigh
8. Ankha
9. Maple
10. Lucky

This sounds fun! Rank my villagers :)
10. Tangy
9. Marshal
8. Pekoe
7. Dom
6. Bob
5. Judy
4. Raddle
3. Graham
2. Muffy
1. Static

Mine:

1. Lyman
2. Kabuki
3. Joey
4. Puddles
5. Apple
6. Marshal
7. Hippeaux
8. Victoria
9. Freya
10. Robin

Though a few are new and therefore lower on the list.

I posted a while ago, but my town has changed a lot. I’d love to see how people rank my most recent town. My villager lineup is: dizzy, Katt, Kidd, marshal, flora, Sherb, kitty, sterling, coco, and dom
Post automatically merged:

This sounds fun! Rank my villagers :)
10. Tangy
9. Marshal
8. Pekoe
7. Dom
6. Bob
5. Judy
4. Raddle
3. Graham
2. Muffy
1. Static
Great lineup! I’d rank them
1. Tangy
2. Marshal
3. Raddle
4. Dom
5. Static
6. Pekoe
7.muffy
8. Bob
9. Judy
10. Graham
Post automatically merged:

Rank my villagers! They're in my signature
You must have a great town! I’d rank
1. Ankah
2. Sherb
3. Lucky
4. Apollo
5. Audie
6. Maple
7. Skye
8. Whitney
9. Reneigh
10. Raymond

I recently got new villagers and decided Id like to see how everyone would rank my villagers. They are as follows and are not in my order of favorites:

Marshal
Lucky
Bill
Raymond
Flora
Skye
Kidd
Marina
Fuschia

I am looking to get rid of Kidd/Fuschia/Skye and taking suggestions on who to replace them with.

I recently got new villagers and decided Id like to see how everyone would rank my villagers. They are as follows and are not in my order of favorites:

Marshal
Lucky
Bill
Raymond
Flora
Skye
Kidd
Marina
Fuschia

I am looking to get rid of Kidd/Fuschia/Skye and taking suggestions on who to replace them with.

9) Marina
8) Marshal
7) Flora
6) Kidd
5) Fuschia
4) Skye
3) Lucky
2) Raymond
1) Bill

Marshal
Lucky
Bill
Raymond
Flora
Skye
Kidd
Marina
Fuschia

9. raymond
8. kidd
7. flora
6. bill
5. marshal
4. skye
3. fuchsia
2. marina
1. lucky

10. judy
9. marshal
8. goldie