• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Are you available now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to head out really fast, I will be back in about 2 hours.

Oof;; I’m sorry! I’m available now, but I’m afraid I won’t be when you get back because I’ll be asleep;;... But, if someone else is happy to have to have you over before I wake up, then please feel free to go over to theirs! ^^ I hope you can get your signatures, and good luck with whatever you need to do! ;7;

Oof;; I’m sorry! I’m available now, but I’m afraid I won’t be when you get back because I’ll be asleep;;... But, if someone else is happy to have to have you over before I wake up, then please feel free to go over to theirs! ^^ I hope you can get your signatures, and good luck with whatever you need to do! ;7;

Thanks so much for trying to help.

If Korichi is not available when you’re back, I can help!

Hey Candyapple, I'm back let me know when you are ready, I will be available the rest of the night until I fall asleep lol.

Thanks so much for trying to help.

Hey Candyapple, I'm back let me know when you are ready, I will be available the rest of the night until I fall asleep lol.

Hey there! I’m here now! If it’s ok for you, I’ll open my gates!

Yup still need sigs! Could I also sell my turnips from my other village in your town? I just dont want them going to waste..

Bangle has requested I get sigs for “No More, Like, Icky Stuff” if anyone is free to help! :)

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could help me get signatures for Puck's "Longer Naps for All" petition. He needs 6 signatures ;u;

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could help me get signatures for Puck's "Longer Naps for All" petition. He needs 6 signatures ;u;

I can help you! And I need signatures too! Can I come to your town after you are done with your sigs? :D

I can help you! And I need signatures too! Can I come to your town after you are done with your sigs? :D

sorry i didn't see your post! i got all the signatures i needed but you're more than welcome to come visit my town if you still want to c:

Back