• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

I need some signatures, it would be very kind if someone let me get them in his town!

Last edited:
I need some signatures "to reduce paperwork or else" anyone wanna help?

EDIT: nvm

Last edited:
Hi! Maple is asking me today for signatures for "Spider-Relocation Service", if anyone is ok with a forum newbie visiting, it would be awesome, thank you!!

EDIT: I'ts done!! thank you a lot :B

Last edited:
Need Signatures!

I was hoping I could visit someone's town for signatures for Diana? Please very much needed x.x <3

Punchy is in need of some signatures. PM me if you don't mind me popping by your town ~

Edit: All set, I got them

Last edited:
Marshal needs signatures for the Animals Are People Too petition.

Can I visit your town please? C:

Marshal needs signatures for the Animals Are People Too petition.

Can I visit your town please? C:

You still need help? I can open my gates for you in a moment :)

EDIT: added and my gates are open ^_^

Last edited:
I need 6 sigs for Lopez, and it would be really nice if I could get some help. I am willing to give a hybrid to each person who helps me out.

Edit: I no longer need help

Last edited:
Need signatures for Fangs Sitting and Relaxing petition, anyone willing to help let me know. I am not sure how many people check this often so may make a separate thread in case, as this large one is still new to many.

need six signatures for fangs sitting and relaxing petition! id really appreciate it uvu

Julian wants to petition cute animals are cute.... any one wanna help a brotha out

Back