• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Sure, your town, your rules :) See ya in a few!

Gates are open so just come when you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my, someone came over just to error :( Reopening~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll close once you come~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll close once you come~

Hello!^-^ Can anyone please help me get signatures for Stitches petition,"No More Crinkly Wrappers?" You see, crinkly wrappers are the evil that plague the candy isle in grocery stores, and your local pantry. Stitches is fed up with this, and wants to make a change. Please help. It's for a good cause that can change the world...,

Edit:Got the signatures!^-^

Last edited:
Hello!^-^ Can anyone please help me get signatures for Stitches petition,"No More Crinkly Wrappers?" You see, crinkly wrappers are the evil that plague the candy isle in grocery stores, and your local pantry. Stitches is fed up with this, and wants to make a change. Please help. It's for a good cause that can change the world...

The horror! You can come to my town if you still need those signatures, but please read the rules in my signature first. I'll open my gate for you once you've added me.

Need to get signatures for Fang, and also have Katie... .__. I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me come to your town! I can bring you some perfect peaches. Please VM me if you could help c:

Edit: found someone. :3

Last edited:
Need signatures for Kyle's 'Animals Are People Too' petition! Please message me if you can help :)

edit: all done!

Last edited:
This is a good idea, I just now saw this existed. I know I am always willing to help others with petitions, I have had to turn down two villager requests from not getting response, I may have overlooked this. But if I am on I am always willing to help, I hope people check this, don't know how it is working but will post here next time I get an ask. Am surprised this took so long to show up, not sure everyone knows it is here.

Walt, the grumpy kangaroo wants signatures for petition 'Faces Are Still Faces'
I'd be really appreciated if you'd let me go to your town. 'w' thank you

I got helped, thank you ^^

Last edited:
Maple needs petitions to wear more hats. I need 6 villagers to sign. PM if interested.

Ribbot needs signatures. Please let me know if anyone is online to collect 6 signatures. Thanks.

Back